• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

We need a member of the month - March! Cast votes..

Gingerbread
Do you know the muffin man?

Seriously, I vote you dammit, you are a cunny funt sometimes and you have helped people and given sound advice, stimulated conversation, stick up for the disadvantaged, and you probably help little old ladies cross the street, I'd imagine.
Plus you've had you fair share of abuse, and you've been banned!

And I love slappers

I am touched Goose, you are my hero

first person to post a picture of their butt should be given everyones vote ...... then promptly banned I'd guess.

For every 5 helpful posts by Oni there's probably 1-2 that are just guesses at an answer cause he wants to sound informed. Sometimes they're right, sometimes not, but they're always posted with certainty.

Go ahead and ask him about something you know quite a lot about until he has an opinion, I guarantee he'll argue about it with you.

Sorry oni, but I've had you do this to me and it's infuriating like nothing else - gotta call you out on it. It's not trolling either, whether or not you try to pass it off as trolling afterwards.

And it doesn't help the forums when people are posting misinformation. There's PLENTY of that in fitness/powerlifting/bodybuilding already.

That's because he thinks experience means nothing when there's the internet

Oni is the member of month - "Aus BB" member of March as voted by......?

....Aus BB!

Who else to make the decision other than the members that make up this forum.

Just PM us your choice of prize along with your full name and address and we'll get it out to you.

Thank you for contributing everyone.

Bulk Nutrients.

You don't carry any of ^the above^ in your range do you Nick, that'll be his preference Well done Poni.

P.S. Just opened your Vanilla WPC BN, tastes pretty good.

Fucken hilarious!

I give up......

In an un related topic check out powernutrients.com and enter in the code agj101 to get 10% off supplements. Cheaper, more protein % and a shit ton less sodium.