• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Text books

Double quarters suck, it dilutes the sauce and therefore the taste that is why an original quarter will always be better.

Starting story now.

Go for it..

But remember everybody is different..

Some people can not properly absorb b12 so they need shots..

Skitzophrenics have an unusual need for niacin as much as 30g perday im not even going to calculate how much above RDI that is..

Everybody is different and there is no 1 size fits all approach to nutrition...

People with anxiety disorders require more magnesium,b6 and l-glutamine then others.

People recovering from surgery have a higher need for all vitamins and minerals...

A normal healthy person probably doesnt need vitamins but that is not who i am out to help... A sick person is a whole different story Markos.

You wouldnt tell someone with no legs to squat...

I just deleted 500 words.

I'd rather let you guys live in ignorance lol

Keep popping your vitamins, I'll keep popping mandarins, apples, oranges, bananas and grapes.

I work around sick people most nights, I never, ever get sick. My kids and Nina take Vitamins. They get sick. I never get sick. No one on here eats as much as I do, I promise you.

This is one thing I'm not going to share. Change the subject.

Read "Human Nature v Mother Nature" if you want. I know who's side I'm on.

For some reason you seem to think i dont adovate eating food?

I have no idea where you get this from.. Seirously you are basing an argument on me regarding something i havent even said...

Sick people need vitamins and naturally what they need they cant get from diet.

Are you sick? No so you dont need vitmains markos...

Im confused about what you think is being said here and what this whole debate is over...

Your argument towards me is based on something you think i have said not something i have said and its frustrating trying to defend myself from something you think im doing...

Plus its frustrating.

We get it your not sick well guess what not everyone is... If you can show me how you can ingest 30g of niacin a day from food without dying then i am interested to know.

Everybody needs vitamins Christian, I thought you were studying nutrition?

Nobody needs artificial vitamins Christian.

You seem to think that Vitamins only exist in bottles, everytime you mention vitamins, your actually referring to supplements.

If you dont believe me, you only need to go back as far as your last post.

To those that are already sick, you should have not neglected food when you were healthy.

For those that dont know, vitamins and minerals are actually found in food, theyre not just found in a pill press.

I read it in a book

Regardless of what they should of done they need help now... How can someone take probiotics for leeky gut if they have a dairy intolerance causing them problems in the first place?

The gut needs ot be healed first then food intolerences will go away..

People come because they have problems...

In regards to vitamin dependancy regarding niacin (b3) you cant get 30g a day from food if you require it...

And the reason some people have such high needs is because of absorbtion issues...

You can say vitamin supplements are worthles because some people do need them..

Just because you do not does not mean that other people do not Markos...

I think you should practice spear through because deadlfits and squats arent a 100% natural movement found in nature..

The same can be said about anything.

Here come the text books to back my point..

Please show me how i can eat a balanced diet including 30g of niacin a day... PLEASE i beg you!!

You two are looking like a pair of tools, why don't you take it off the forum and pm each other.
Posted via Mobile Device

I wouldnt enjoy it as much Andy.

I see you quoted another book Christian. I'm not surprised.

Are you surprised I didnt read it?

I wouldnt enjoy it as much Andy.

I see you quoted another book Christian. I'm not surprised.

Are you surprised I didnt read it?

Its not a book actually its an independent website that isnt accepted by the "establishment"..

I now think of myself as someone showing PT's your news letter and them saying "doesnt sound right to me" ...

Because that article and other things i post are like your newsletters of the "nutrition world"....

Its not a book actually its an independent website that isnt accepted by the "establishment"..
Oooh, oooho, the Establishment Is Against Us! We must be right, then. That everyone says we're wrong PROVES we must be right! It's a conspiracy!

"You can't handle the truth!"

Whenever someone says that, my bullshit meter pings loudly. It's usually just an excuse for stupid ideas backed by nothing but hot air and a strong desire to rake in large amounts of cash. Or some kind of adolescent rebellion.
n00bs said:
I now think of myself as someone showing PT's your news letter and them saying "doesnt sound right to me" ...
Depends which PT. To me, 99% of it sounds right. If you want to get strong, good advice. Nutrition advice, well it's a bit dodgy. But so what? You don't ask your dietician how to do a barbell squat, you're not going to ask your strength coach for a meal plan. Some might but they are idiots so they deserve what they get. Nobody follows anyone's nutrition advice for more than five minutes anyway, so no harm done.

SO Kyle why doesnt the government reccomend squats and deadlifts and HIT?

Instead it reccomends gardening eating grains and soy?

You make me just so mad when you get on your high and mighty in an attempt to rubbish me at any chance you do get.. I could sit here all day belittling things you say but i dont.. Why because it isnt worth it.

You seem to have built something here because you post long novels and claim to be so idepth about things. Yet when it comes down to it you rubbish anyone who thinks differently into the adolescent catagory when it doesnt fit your liking.

Here is a quote that i think fits this nicley... Its from Americas leading TRT expert. Light years ahead of any endo,gp dr.. This is someone in the field, and they can see past the smoke and mirrors.. Your looking from across town and have come to a conclusion.

Im sorry Kyle governemtn reccomendations for everything are best and we wont ever step outside the box with proper thinking. You clearly know nothing about Pharmacutical companies influencing journals and journals influencing government regulation...

Its not so much a conspiracy its just hat the world is full of ignorant people woh comment on things thye know nothing about and think that the government knows best on everything...

Last edited:
Also if you want to talk about $$$ Kyle.. Do some research into a few things..

Things like chemo credits.

Also things like antidepressants are drugs supposibly designed for acute treatments of disorders yet we keep people on them for life..

If you want to follow money your are looking in the wrong direction. No one smaking money on whole natural food and not eating crap.. After all you cant patent something that is natural..

Then you see things like "only a drug can cure prevent or treat any disease" from the AMA and FDA of america..

Hmmm you want to talk about money? Dont even start me... But before you do i suggest you know exactly what you are talking about, and not what you 'think'.

Markos i remember i made a comment about deadlifts, and being stronger with the bar heigher then ground... I made the mistake of assuming everybody had the same problems strengths and weaknesses... You corrected me...

Dont do the same thing my friend...

Im not posting in here again it isnt worth the cortisol..

Im not posting in here again.

Cool. This thread is starting (ok IS) pretty crazy.

A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing. I don't know everything about everything. I don't know a lot about a lot. I know very little bit about a lot. I'm happy to learn.

Hey, I want some of this.

Anyone who claims my nutrition information is dodgy is invited to pose for a pic beside Max, then a fat test, followed by a lift off, you choose the exercise.

He is the only client I feed and train.

You up for it Kyle? Got any clients up for it?

Interestingly enough, I had an independant guy come and take bodyfat % of PTC clients. For the challenge.

Max was the leanest male and Nina the leanest female.

What else do I honestly have to do?

Quote a text book?

Please enlighten us on my dodgy nutrition information Kyle.

What a load of garbage Christian. Do you honestly believe me telling people to squat and press is lab coat info lol.

You dont live in the "nutrition world"...you live in the pill world, remember. Nutrition comes from food, or have you forgotten?

God I love this shit lol

That's a shame.

Post it, don't bother answering anyone who questions it!

Can you post up what you eat in a day?

I wont post it, and I wont tell people what I eat, they wouldnt believe me, and its of no use to anyone but me.