• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sexy time

How many times a week is normal/avg in a healthy relationship

• 1-2

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • 2-3

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • 3-5

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • 5-8

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • 10 +

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
pics or vids of said squirting??? lololololol

no fucking way.

omg...I will not only be banned, but set alight also!

Boobies were enough.

You'll just have to take my word for it
lol

Agreed Joel...lube = no good

Callan.....I'm glad you were joking!!! lol

Darkoz....excellent! 2 cocks up?? outstanding achievement!

*pats self on back*
lolol

lol Joel....over 5 times and under 10 in one week...remember your commitment to your wellbeing!!! lolol

Wasnt going to last night but knocked out a quicky before bed....need to rest today lol 5 times max this week....I need some more pb's in the gym...I dont need to be drained of all my test lol

lol

TrentZor...Bella was a Mummy at 28. So my daughter is 8 years old, she just had her birthday actually. So Callan...distance would be appreciated right now? lol

Joel! Good for you, you stick to your guns honey (see's this plan unravelling pretty fast)
lolol

If the girls got a shocking face and nice body .. get her to reverse cowgirl..

Now I wanna do that tonight with the gf....what are you doing to me son....think of my gains...lol

I will hold strong....lets see what happens....