• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ProRaw......its official

is there another Alvin on the forums i don't know of?

I might add I thought the same when he said Michael, I wasn't sure who he was referring to, though I think he means 180. Theres so many on here! Alvin's a bit easier to pick though lol

lol n00bs, im just worried about how im going to contain myself on the Hume, maybe i should go the Monaro/princes hwy route

Okay, Big Nick just joined.

Now we are starting to makes inroads. I just got off the phone, I have 6 or so VERY strong guys from NSW joining, one that will total well over 850kg, maybe close to 900kg.

Its starting to get serious now. It appears ProRaw will drag guys out of the woodwork, not just PA lol

Nathan, you'll have competition in your class too.

ProRaw Powerlifting Members

#00 - Nick Rankin - Vic
#1 - Jeremy Lewis - Canberra
#2 - Michael Mitchell - Qld
#3 - Graeme Cross - Vic
#4 - Alen Pezerovic - Vic
#5 - Sean Gallagher - Vic
#6 - Nathan Jones - Canberra
#7 - Mitch Munro - NT
#8 - Paul Rucci - WA
#9 - Gawain Johnstone
#13 - Blake Hansen - Canberra
#56 - Tudor Sava - Vic

Oliver will share fuel bill, bring Shrek and Trent......road trip, or come in Trents Merc...yeah baby
The SOB won't take me for a ride in the Merc.....Doesn't want to be seen with an Italian fella bigger than him....

Gawain's so big he takes up numbers 9-12.

I'm working on it Markos. At the moment my squat is so shit it's not funny. If i can hit a total i'd be happy with then i might have to give ProRAWOne a miss.

Jeremy, you'll always be #1.

Nick is double zero lol

Kelly, you've never bitched out of a comp, dont start now with money on the line lol

A 580kg total @ 80kg will be hard to beat, you know you can wear knee wraps now.

#00 - Nick Rankin - Vic
#3 - Graeme Cross - Vic
#6 - Nathan Jones - Canberra
#7 - Mitch Munro - NT
#8 - Paul Rucci - WA
#9 - Gawain Johnstone - Vic
#10 - Max Markopoulos - Vic
#13 - Blake Hanson - Canberra
#56 - Tudor Sava - Vic
#86 - Ronnie Chau - Vic

Ronnie just joined up as well. I have been talking to sponsors all week. Looks like some girls are ready to come on board

Yes you can

#00 - Nick Rankin - Vic
#3 - Graeme Cross - Vic
#6 - Michael Brook - Qld
#7 - Mitch Munro - NT
#8 - Paul Rucci - WA
#9 - Gawain Johnstone - Vic