• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ProRaw......its official

Helll yes Damir!

Newest member, Stephen Ramsey from WA.

Steve went 535kg@64kg equipped at Nats

ProRaw Powerlifting Members

#00 - Nick Rankin - Vic
#1 - Jeremy Lewis - Canberra
#2 - Michael Mitchell - Qld
#3 - Graeme Cross - Vic
#4 - Alen Pezerovic - Vic
#5 - Sean Gallagher - Vic
#6 - Michael Brook - Qld
#7 - Mitch Munro - NT
#8 - Paul Rucci - WA
#9 - Gawain Johnstone - Vic
#10 - Max Markopoulos - Vic
#11 - Luke Russell - Vic
#12 - Jack Pollard - Vic
#13 - Blake Hanson - Canberra
#14 - Sussy Kollen - Vic
#15 - Johnathon Nichols - Vic
#16 - Stephen Ramsey - WA
#17 - James Thompson - Vic
#20 - Gareth Anderson - Vic
#23 - Nathan Jones - Canberra
#28 - Ann Riley - Vic
#56 - Tudor Sava - Vic
#86 - Ronnie Chau - Vic

Last edited:
Victoria - 15
ACT - 3
QLD -2
WA - 2
NT - 1

I know we have around 8-10 coming from NSW, but I'll await confirmation

Pity we have no SA or Tassie...........yet

Last edited:
James Thompson joined yesterday

Maybe the first from NSW tomorrow, he's coming down for a session at PTC

Very strong junior too, close to 600kg raw @ 90kg

We ran the novice comp live on Justin TV as a trial, worked well. I think you can view the whole novice comp as it was recorded.

Sean's the man to speak to about this, I guess he'll post later on.

We ran the novice comp live on Justin TV as a trial, worked well. I think you can view the whole novice comp as it was recorded.

Sean's the man to speak to about this, I guess he'll post later on.

Very cool. If a link gets put up to the stream I'll have a look see.

I gotta get round to buying a soft suit, belt, deadlift socks, deadlift slippers one of these days. im all right for wraps, got a order from elitefts coming through via my gym

Any of you gents know a good online store?
edit: looking at underground elite, they are looking pretty good

Last edited:

Jeremy....Spritcha on here sells inzer soft suits, belts and wraps (I think you'll be lucky to have the wraps from EliteFTS in time), I also think Frank Manning has soft suits available, for the DL socks just use footy sox, your options are endless for slippers, for now I'd probaby just use chucks or similar ie those canvas boat shoe thingies that every Tom, Dick and Harry seem to be wearing ATM. Just make sure its flat sole with little compresion in the inner...what shoes are you wearing for squatting?

those canvas boat shoe thingies are great. The sole is much thinner than chucks. Lace up ones are about $10 from Target.

If you're after a flat sole shoe for squats though, I wouldn't recommend them, as they aren't very supportive.

Im also after a soft suit. Anyone know the price of the Inzer ones? I have only seen the Titan suits for $65 at titanaustralia.

Any idea how to choose what size you need?

Im also after a soft suit. Anyone know the price of the Inzer ones? I have only seen the Titan suits for $65 at titanaustralia.

Any idea how to choose what size you need?

Pick the smallest shirt size you would wear, remove two X's from the front of that size and replace the exisiting L with an S. You''l get more carryover that way.

Pick the smallest shirt size you would wear, remove two X's from the front of that size and replace the exisiting L with an S. You''l get more carryover that way.

Umm what?

What i meant was, is the sizing of the suits the same as normal clothes. I wear a Large tshirt so do i get a Large suit?

Do this if your female and you end up looking something like this