• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
chilli peanuts and roasted chilli as a pre dinner snack

dinner is rump steak, pan fried fish, lots of greens then cheese cake with greek yogurt and blueberries.

Lunch was fresh cooked pure thick pumpkin soup and crusty bread.

sounds great [MENTION=11115]lex[/MENTION];

Blueberries and quark always remind me of Munich

peanut proats with blueberries, quark and peanut protein rice krispy treats

plus savoury sweet potato and habanero pancakes for dinner last night ... so so good and HOT

My son kept asking for a one egg frying pan when we were shopping so I got him one for his birthday.

He laughed and said it was a waste of money but it cooks really well. Just have to position it so the handle doesn't tip it over.

[MENTION=1719]whitty[/MENTION]; chilli pancakes are the bomb. chilli ANYTHING is da bomb

I have one egg cast iron pans. they are awesome and won't tip over!!

Yeah my normal pan is cast iron. I too am a chilli fan, but don't eat it too often because of the kids.

Slow cooked beef cheeks and rice

Double roo cheese sandwich

Choc/peanut/cinnamon oats with snickers melted in

Satay chicken cauliflower fried “rice”

Butterschotch ricotta pudding with lucky charms

Pre workout. Whey, coffee and snickers

“macaroni and cheese” and veggies

soy basa and baked potatoes

choc/cinnamon/peanut oats with bountybar

CnC proats with CnC quest bar

Status
Not open for further replies.