• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Doesn't seem to have too many vials there.. Lol

The rest are down below.

Delicious HGH. MUAHAHAHAHA

^ that's quite an interesting pic. WTF do you call that exercise... cable crossover push up dip??? Lol

^ that's quite an interesting pic. WTF do you call that exercise... cable crossover push up dip??? Lol

That is probably one of the best exercises you can do for your chest
Think of it as a horizontal chest dip

Last edited:
That is probably one of the best exercises you can do for your chest
Think of it as a horizontal chest dip

It does look effective, though challenging.

For simplicity's sake I shall henceforth refer to it as a Reverse Inverted Row Horizontal Chest Dip Cable Crossover Push Up.

It always amazed me, looking at pics like this of Ahhnold, how TALL he looks. He isn't short, by any means (around my height, actually), but he looks like a friggin' giant sometimes.

I think his physique made him look even taller, somehow. To me he's always looked like the physical embodiment of the Titan Atlas.

Beast.

He looked like perfection didn't he? Roman god-like in many ways...

I think he was almost 6'2? Just under from most accounts.

But yes, definitely a beast of a man. Beautiful physique, the inspiration of many a young bodybuilder, even today.

He looked like perfection didn't he? Roman god-like in many ways...

I think he was almost 6'2? Just under from most accounts.

But yes, definitely a beast of a man. Beautiful physique, the inspiration of many a young bodybuilder, even today.

According to Wikipedia he's 188cm, so around 6'2 yeah. Trust that as you will

I read the New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding and watched Pumping Iron when I really first began training (ever, this was like the turn of the millennium) and was just amazed by what went into it. It actually kinda put me off for a little while, and I just stuck to doing the bare minimum.

And speaking of Pumping Iron, Lou Ferrigno has always had a figure that stuck in my mind.

Arnold would have to be my inspiration, looked awesome in his day.
Looking at the size of todays pros and how ripped they are, to me they look a bit......."scary"