• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Nutritional SUpplements for optimal Health

Christian

Active Member, June10MOTM
Nutritional Supplements for Optimum Health

Continued as post too long...

Not exactly my thoughts on optimal nutrition through my research into orthomolecular medicine and megadosage vitmain therapy.. But a good start for anyone.

Most of them have a cost per day next to them...if anyone is bored enough and adds it up please share the total per day with us!

Most of them have a cost per day next to them...if anyone is bored enough and adds it up please share the total per day with us!

Its in their if you read it you get an F lol

At a cost of $11.00 a day, I think taking these additional 24 nutraceuticals is a good investment for
maintaining optimal health. This is health care in the true sense of the term, care that can help one live

a long life free of disease

$11 a day doesn't sound like much.

For a couple though, that's $8000 a year.

Or, over 40 years, $320,000.00!

True that.

Some spend more.

Exactly you only get out what you put in.. Its a small price to pay for health.

People have vlaues wrong they would rather spend $400 on jeans or 40k on a silvia and eat mi gorang forever...

People realise value and quality with everything in life... Bumper plates oly bars power racks. But when it comes to food alot of the time people cut corners...

Sorry n00bs...

When you compile your own list please feel free to share it!
I assume it won't be as long...but I promise to read the whole thing

I actually posted in the supplements thread however i have some things to add to it now..

I may have missed this somewhere - but what are ppls thoughts on Royal Jelly? - Iam thinking of picking some up but thought I would ask if ppl take it/recommend it?? etc etc

This sounds like something that I should look into noobs.....
What is 100x 150 micrograms? Is it 15 milligrams?
Posted via Mobile Device

This sounds like something that I should look into noobs.....
What is 100x 150 micrograms? Is it 15 milligrams?
Posted via Mobile Device

Too much iodine has the reverse effect on thyroid function... and i dno i sucked at maths..

Cheers man - think I will get some.

Just make sure its good stuff..

I/E raw natural organic..

People think honey is good for them.. Well they pasturise honey and as we all know heat denatures proteins (you see this when you cook meat) and enzymes are proteins structures.. So they are killing anything valuable in the honey. Also they add pure glucose too bee hives to get a larger yield.

So we are heating to kill bacteria but also killing the enzymes we wanted to take the supplement for in the first place... Bacteria isnt a problem if you have a proper funcitoning immune system. There is bacteria on your body now that could kill you if your immune system wasnt keeping it at bay.

Back to enzymes this problem can be seen with milk drinkers. Organic Raw milk contains lactase (anything ending with ase is an enzyme) that helped with digesting lactose.. Now we pasturise milk and all of a sudden we have to make our own lactase.. And all of a sudden we have all this lactose intolerance and inability to digest milk that wasnt around along time ago.

Any recommended brands/products?

Any recommended brands/products?

I have not looked into it personally..

i have been using www.iherb.com a bit. Also ebay mainly. I find shop fronts way too expensive for the amount of goods i buy and consume personally. Except for a few things like multis.

Until i open practice and can get practitioner prices that is.