• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

my body is really annoying me

Noobs:

??

So basically, cut the cancer out, then vitamin C to the mofo to kill any that might be in the blood stream? Is that the idea?

Hurry up and get home, I dont understand all this shit

Last edited:
Cut the fker out and then drink a lot of organic carrot/apple etc juices as well as taking some vit c or other microbe killing product (as stated by them like colloidal silver, silver is very antibacterial) will help stop it coming back/spreading.

Basically be really healthy and get a lot of vitamins, enzymes, minerals etc in to give your body its best chance.

I have to disagree... Only because of personal experience and when you find out..

1. What cancer is

2. how it works.

3. what kill its... NK's your immune system..

Then you look at what chemo does... Besides causing cancer to start with it kills your bodies only hope of killing the cancer cells.

To what buy you 3 months of extra life? If you get into remission?

Chemo has basically killed my uncle..

A family friend of my girl friends has just had the standard procedure cancer treatment apparently "he is cured" so he smokes and eats like shit because the cancer was cut out and he is cured...

Well obviously the udnerlaiyng metabolic problem that allowed the cancer to form into a tumerous mass has not been corrected.. In fact its probably worsened because of the chemo...

You have to look at what survival actually means Surviving cancer means you were diagnosed and then lived for 5years after diagnosis... If you died at 5 years 6 months you were succesfully cured and died of cancer at the same time..

Something is seirously wrong with that...

Noobs; Ive had about 5 calls this morning from the commonwealth fraud squat LOL. They thought it may have been stolen because it got a thrashing yesterday with online purchases hahaha.
Hey I just went and got celery/beetroot/apples for that juice you suggested, about how much of each do you juice for a drink?
3 sticks of celery, 1/2 beetroot, 1 apple, 2 cups water?

4 glasses a DAY, FARK. BUT I HATE BEETROOT!!!!!!!!

Oh well, serves me right. My body will love it
How much of each though? Is what I have ok 3 sticks celery, 1/2 beetroot, 1 apple?

Also carrot juice? I have 6kg of carrots here

4 glasses a DAY, FARK. BUT I HATE BEETROOT!!!!!!!!

Oh well, serves me right. My body will love it
How much of each though? Is what I have ok 3 sticks celery, 1/2 beetroot, 1 apple?

Also carrot juice? I have 6kg of carrots here

I dont know.. Lol just drink it all

Last edited:
Noobs, I can honestly say, WITHOUT A DOUBT, that juice is by far the worst thing ive put in my mouth hahahaha.
Do you peel beetroot? I chuck the whole thing in and all i can taste is dirt lol.
Wont stop me though, im about to make a few liters to take to work

I dont know i dont juice it myself i get mine from a little homemade cafe when i have my lunch at uni..

Everything is organic and cooked by this russian lady its nice.

Thats what the missus said. Im not sure.
I just juiced 5 carrots, 2 peeled beetroots, 3 red apples and 6 sticks and celery.
Made about 1.3L of high quality juice
Ill drink 1L over the day **gags a little**

Also, got 1kg vitamin c, jar of macro greens, grape seed extract (90caps).

Also got that book Noobs

Noobs, wtf, seriously.
I have farted AT LEAST 75-100 times today, no lie. 17 times in the last 50mins. Lucky they dont stink or Id be on the couch

Are you all glad I shared

Noobs, Been doing a fair bit of reading on thyroid conditions. I have LOTS of symptoms for hyperthyroidism, and I mean lots. Im going to get t3, rt3, t4 tested tomorrow.

Noobs, Been doing a fair bit of reading on thyroid conditions. I have LOTS of symptoms for hyperthyroidism, and I mean lots. Im going to get t3, rt3, t4 tested tomorrow.

Thyroid issues can mimick adrenal sisues and secondary hypogonadism, however adrenal issues can mimick and effect thyroid function.. They are all interlinkied, however so can many many other things especially Low Testosterone.. Be carefull with self diagnosis or you will end up with everything...

The same symptoms can be results of 100's of different disorders.

True, thats why im going for bloods, tomorrow.
I have to pay for t3, t4, but thats ok.
As far as I can tell, I just need to be tested in the morning / late after noon? I think they said to avoid midday testing

True, thats why im going for bloods, tomorrow.
I have to pay for t3, t4, but thats ok.
As far as I can tell, I just need to be tested in the morning / late after noon? I think they said to avoid midday testing

Go morning fasting.. Are you getting them directly from the lab? or did dr prescribe and you are paying?

If you are paying add cortisol and dhea-s to the list will come in handy

I've got a request for white blood cell stuff.
I was just going to rock up and pay for the other stuff myself.
Posted via Mobile Device

Lol, the lady that took my blood was suspect as on me haha.
The request form had one test printed on it. I wrote down like an extra 10 or so. She asked me if the doctor requested this, I smiled and said ".........yes".

She told me that even if the doctor requested the rt3, t3 and t4, it wouldn't be rebated or most likely tested. I said I know, but I need it done. So she really helped me out and made heaps of notes to them about testing it. She even gave me a direct number to the pathology results lab, so I can hassel them out if t3, rt3, t4 are not done.
She has just been diagnosed with thiroid problems, and knows how hard it is to even get bloods done. I think that's why she helped me out.

Top chick .
Posted via Mobile Device

**** 10 extra...

Lol i dont think you will ever be seeing that gp again...

I hope the lab does them all for you but did you enquire on the price? All that could cost you $1000 outof pocket..