• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

melanotan 2 in Australia

isnt it that tanning drug?

If so from memory it was illegal for some reason 5 years ago due to health concerns? (i remember reading it when it was made illegal to import it from the US)

maybe a google is in order

melanotan 2 has been shown to increase insulin sensitivity..

If they are worried about health concerns maybe they should sort of look at what people eat or take a walk through a pharmacy..

-n00bs

Why bother? Aus peptides you can pick it up but seriously you want to take a drug to tan yourself more?
Posted via Mobile Device

Not just tanning...

<H1 lang=en class=title>Intracerebroventricular administration of melanotan II increases insulin sensitivity of glucose disposal in mice
</H1>
<H2>Unabated anorexic and enhanced thermogenic responses to melanotan II in diet-induced obese rats despite reduced melanocortin 3 and 4 receptor expression
</H2>

Last edited:
one of my mates takes this... he went like orange at first but now hes sooo dark.. kinda looks good... but I say just get out in the sun and rub yaself with coconut oil.