• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Letting Agents are ignoring me

mosikiw

Hi all, looking for some reassurance or otherwise advice on what to do next.

I have signed a contract on Tuesday for a new tenancy agreement which is starting 1st April (tomorrow).

Since signing the contract and paying the holding fee (half the deposit), the lettings agents have not responded to me. I have tried texting, emailing and calling via phone everyday since.

I haven't yet gotten confirmation on where I can collect keys and whether certain items could be included in the inventory (as initially advertised this could be modified to suit the tenants needs).

Do I still turn up to the house tomorrow? It's a long drive to not know if anyone will be there to hand me the keys...and not knowing whether the furniture I need will be there.

Hi all, looking for some reassurance or otherwise advice on what to do next.

I have signed a contract on Tuesday for a new tenancy agreement which is starting 1st April (tomorrow).

Since signing the contract and paying the holding fee (half the deposit), the lettings agents have not responded to me. I have tried texting, emailing and calling via phone everyday since.

I haven't yet gotten confirmation on where I can collect keys and whether certain items could be included in the inventory (as initially advertised this could be modified to suit the tenants needs).

Do I still turn up to the house tomorrow? It's a long drive to not know Canary Wharf estate agents if anyone will be there to hand me the keys...and not knowing whether the furniture I need will be there.
appreciate any help. thanks in advance