• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Lance Armstrong

McFLy

super m0derator
How will he be remembered? Unlucky to get caught ? Hero? Villain? One of many that was doping? What's your opinion

I have to get back to my article on Armstrong having researched 15,000 North American media articles since 2000.

I intend to provide a sociological explanation to suggest that Armstrong is merely a reflection of the US societal experience; he is not a villian and did what it took to succeed in such a drug-dominated sport. Personally i still think he is a great athlete who took his talent and the circumstances to succeed to the extreme.

As if 90% of them cyclist arnt on drugs, the distance they ride day in day out for the tour de france, plus the altitude and the speed they average is un human, I hope they hassle all the other previous winners as much as they have him, most elite level sports are filled with drug cheats,

As if 90% of them cyclist arnt on drugs, the distance they ride day in day out for the tour de france, plus the altitude and the speed they average is un human, I hope they hassle all the other previous winners as much as they have him, most elite level sports are filled with drug cheats,

Cadel Evans?

There is one year the only guy to not fail a test at some point came 11th so he will get the yellow jersey. Lances fall from grace was just bigger cause he was on a higher pedestal, that and he acted like a douche. Fucking still a legend if you ask me, just should have kept a lower profile after he retired and let the rumoirs circulate.

I don't think people really care. These figures are built by the media and they run the risk of being dismantled when the media is finished with them.

Villian for taking PEDs - No.

Villian for mercilessly destroying those who challenged his "clean claims" - Yes I'd say at this stage.