• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ITT we post our dream fed

That would be awesome, but if you id that now, your nats now has 20 lifters, and is held in a gym.

Last edited:

I'd be happy with this. With regards to removing the 59kg weight class, there's so few lifters in that division that you could just about win by default, which would make me happy to see it go. No need for it.

I want to see people winning because they lifted the most weight, not because they scored a good coefficient. The only exclusion to this rule would be if two people got the same top weight, in which case I'd be happy for the award to go to the lifter with the better coefficient. But coefficients should, IMO, only be used to deal with two lifters getting the same weight up, not for allowing a lifter who moved less weight to win against someone who lifted more weight.

Do you think powerlifting will ever have a broad appeal?

I think contestants need to be better groomed,hold less adipose tissue, wear tight shorts and wear club guernseys.

Not until there are more jacked raw guys
Too many powerlifters that look like shit, people are starting to figure out that they should look awesome now though with plenty of jacked guys breaking WRs