• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Importing pro-hormone m-drol

Your just saying that to make yourself feel better about using.

How would selling drugs support organised crime daaaaaaaaaah?

Last edited:
Sorry about that but your not making sense. The way it supports organised crime is by providing organised criminals with money. Like when you buy a joint your handing money over to a criminal (a dealer).

I never said you were stupid you said that maybe somewhere deep down inside thats what you think and it just came out subconciously.

Im not saying your dumb but... How does doing any of that stuff make you not an idiot?

I wasnt trying to open your eyes i was just saying i didnt call you dumb, stupid or impaired of mental facalties. If you feel that I have insulted you then that sucks I hate getting insulted myself. Live long and prosper.

OK calm down mr angry.

I dont need luck im Kindred.

Sorry if i upset you as I said before several times that was not my intent.

Positive debate is good fella's just keep the personal attacks and insults to yourself.

Last edited:
I removed my posts so as to avoid creating any bad blood between myself and kindred.

I figure being right isn't worth being a dick.

Id delete mine too but have no idea how if anyone can let me know that would be great. The edit button says edit/delete message but there doesnt seem to be a delete function!

I see what Tim has done but id prefer to actually delete them if possible it may also save a small amount of space on the forum thingo if you get me.

Last edited: