• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Would be careful with Romania though, as they are part of EU and for sure they'll get pinged in some stage

sounds like you've never used one and don't understand the advantages.
typical.

oh, maybe its cause nobody will invite you? lol.

sounds like you've never used one and don't understand the advantages.
typical.

oh, maybe its cause nobody will invite you? lol.

It's security by obscurity. If anyone wanted to bust a particular private tracker, they probably could with fairly little difficulty.
There's nothing particularly secure about private trackers. They just fly under the radar.

i wont go into too much history of my presence in the scene , but i will say that i have been in the scene before torrent came along., when hacked ftp dumps were the big thing along with irc file trading and usenet then along came file hosting sites like rapidget

no they can't just bust it, it depends on the laws of THAT place its hosted.

try again.

Well thank fuckness for that!!

Well thank fuckness for that!!
at the moment Australia doesn't have the 3 strikes rules ,
while the ISP can't hand over your details due to privacy reasons , but they can get taken to court to get names handed over

what can happen at the moment is you get booted off your isp for breach of contract ,some isp's will give you a chance others will say screw you take a walk son
and in more serious cases you get hauled off to court by the copyright owner

an example of dmca cease and desist notice that currently gets sent out is this

Yes, get a proper VPN tunnel. Not talking about crappy browsers, or freeware programs that make your internet slow as fck.
ISP can't log your data, therefore has nothing incriminating to give the government.

or better yet , sign upto a usenet server , no need to worry about uploads , download at full speed