• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How many ppl cheat?

Im on the other end of the scale. I am single and available, and was at a party when a girl walked in that just took my breath away. Followed by her big army boy partner. So I didnt consider her an option. Well thoughout the night of just conversation it became obvious that our chemistry is enormous. And now she wants to see me without him knowing. She is unhappy in her relationship and we are both gobsmacked at how crazy we are about eachother. Part of me doesnt want to let this girl go behind her partners back. But I wonder if this girl could be the one for me. I am taking things as they come, but it is definitely a sticky situation.

Interesting, years ago when I was 21 I was single and sleeping regularly with a married woman about 6 years older than me, I did not know her husband, she had no kids etc at the time.

I was young and did not care either way, turned out I was not the only one she was sleeping with, and she was just a big slut that was getting as much dick as she could. Generally targeting young guys 18-23 years old to get her fill.

Best of all her poor hubby used to work night shift, and she had different guys staying over a few times a week.....she told the same story, that her husband was a bad, and was not treating her right etc etc.

I felt so used........ Wish she was still around some times

@kxy, be careful in that situation, ask yourself how you would feel if you were the original partner. If she has feelings for you, she should do the right thing and leave the other guy as obviously she doesn't love him. Ask yourself, does she have such insecurity that she wont leave him first to see if you guys have a chance?. She sounds very clingy to me mate, you should just plain out ask her in my opinion.

Edit: Oops, meant to answer OP lol, I don't cheat, if you got a hot woman with a mug like mine........you don't cheat! LOL. I actually got an offer to once with a colleague I was doing a show with (Hospitality show in Brisbane at the sofatel), she had a few wines and after the night had ended she tried to hit me up, I just laughed and said no, she was mortified and acted weird the next day. Besides, I like companionship, my wife was my best friend before we married and still is, I couldn't live with myself if I hurt her feelings like that, and it would tare the family in half.

Last edited:
Rambucs, would you feel the same way about your wife if she did not put out for months even years??? If that were the case I bet the you would have probably taken up your colleagues offer.

People should just be honest about cheating and shit. Its not the having sex with someone else that hurts its the lies. At least thats my opinion.

I'm not a cheater, though when I was young I probably flirted too much with other chicks and had to back out before it got to the kissing point.

My wife and i are still going well after 7 years (3.5 married) so I don't have any issues with "needs not being met", though if I did I'm sure we could talk about it honestly.

If it was a situation where we had kids and a mortgage and she didn't want me in that way then I'd probably ask her how she'd feel about me discreetly getting it somewhere else, or if she'd like to be getting it somewhere else? If people admit to each other they are just in the relationship for the kids sake or till they are in a better position to sell the house then so be it.

There's nothing wrong with admitting your needs in a relationship are not being met, and essentially men are programmed to impregnate passing females rather than be monogamous, so needs must be met or there will be dissonance.

Not that "polyamorous relationships" work very well as we are brought up with monogamy as our culture so jelousies are always present.

Personally I find that sex in only 1 small part of a relationship (can be quite indicative of how a relationship is tracking though), even though at the start it might seem like that's all you do. What about setting and achieving goals together? fitness goals, financial goals, family goals, travel goals, educational goals, household goals, career goals, personal fulfilment goals?

What about being able to confide in that person and have fun enjoying their company. I don't mind going on golf trips or fishing trips or to the pub or cricket or footy with the boys but fark it gets boring after a while.

I used to go out every weekend with the boys but once I got with my Mrs there just semed to be no point going out like that anymore. Why sleep on a mates couch when my Mrs is home in bed? Why go all out on the town when the chick i want to talk to is at home? I'd seriously rather bring her along. I don't get why heaps of blokes want to ditch the Mrs at every opportunity? I guess they picked their Mrs for the wrong reasons.

Anyway Im still relatively young at 33 and things might go downhill down the track but my advice would be to get a Mrs who can be your best friend and you have common goals, and don't marry a chick because your mates are jealous of her or just because she's smokin hot.

I've never cheated, but past girlfriends' female friends always tried to tempt me. Sometimes I wish I did. Also, when I'm single, I always get offers from attached women for some reason.

I have just had to have a STI test because what I thought was a urinary tract infection wasn't :`( If I have something i swear to the Gods I will put a Voodoo curse on my now girlfriend maybe ex-girlfriend!

I have just had to have a STI test because what I thought was a urinary tract infection wasn't :`( If I have something i swear to the Gods I will put a Voodoo curse on my now girlfriend maybe ex-girlfriend!

What's an STI? A Sexually Transmitted Injury? Or Infection?

You should always use protection dude.

I thought he was talking about his Rexy

Good luck with the test mate, lets hope your GF has not been sharing the love

Should have prepared for wet weather and tarped up chief, maybe one over your balls too if she is carrying surprises around with her too

Why would someone get on a weight training forum and ask these questions?
Why did I get on this forum and ask that?
What the he'll is happening to me?

Andy,
Primarily this is a BB forum but it is also a social forum where we can discuss other things.

What is happening to you?

I dont cheat any more. I usto all the time, I usto think it made me love my girlfriends more cos id feel guilty and be extra nice to them! How fuked is that haha. 10 years on it fucked me over big time!.. I have this relationship with someone and she is the absolute bomb! We get along better than I have ever got along with a female ever, always hav fun and enjoy each others company whenever we spend time together, we chat about any shit without judging each other, she is the greatest chick I have ever met, shes smokin hot in every way and we have each others backs like 2 partners in crime. The only problem is I met her through an old friend of mine and he told her years ago b4 I even met her that I usto cheat on one of my old girlfriends and she remembered it! For that she dosent trust me when it comes to me being a faithfull boyfriend! Every time the topic comes up, she just gets this sexy little smug smile on her face that says "C'mon Gruph ur not gona sit there and bs me with that you will be faithfull to me shit are you" haha Now that fukkin sucks karma's a muthaf*#@er!!