• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Hardcore Aussie Muscle (HCAM) Facebook updates

Toney Freeman one week ago here, 135kg:

"I lift enough to get the JOB DONE! Execution is always the difference maker in everything especially building ur body. I used to lift heavy made gains a lot of muscle. now I build slow,refining the solid that I have while added new muscle in the right places. While maintaining my small waist and flat stomach.
I'm 297lbs in in this pic."

Eric Fankhouser training Calves 6 weeks out here of the 2012 IFBB Chicago Wings of Strength Show:

Bill Wilmore wins yesterday's 2012 IFBB Toronto Pro Show qualifying for the Mr Olympia:

*2012 IFBB Toronto Pro Show*
Bill Willmore pictured here backstage with contest prep coach for this show, Hany Rambod right after his win:

Phil Heath Guest-posed at last weekend's 2012 NPC Atlantic States - video:

[YOUTUBE]c4ySRg3cch4[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Hidetada Yamagishi, yesterday, 9 weeks out of the 2012 Tampa Pro:

"Training hard in Dominican Republic! 9weeks out for Tampa Pro."

Johnnie Jackson training Back here 2 days ago in preparation for the 2012 Mr Olympia:

[YOUTUBE]VHFBHCETZgg[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Branch Warren at a Guest-pose last weekend:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnyZ1IR_kBY&feature=share]Branch Warren Kansas City Muscle Mayhem - YouTube[/ame]