• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Every penny counts when you are living on struggle street Read more: http://www.smh.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
i love this story , it made me laugh my fucking arse off
Every penny counts when you are living on struggle street
Every penny counts when you are living on struggle street

now the mother interviewed in this article is struggling
lets take a look

ok that sounds pretty much standard for struggling mums , you hear that story all the time , there is many in the same boat struggling to make ends meet

but the kicker

$480 fucking dollars in rent , and that is struggling ? $200 a week on groceries , fuck me , the poor darling sure is struggling

and looking for a job as a teachers aide , normally i understand where people are coming from when they say they are struggling , but this story is just a bit rich for my liking

$480 a week rent
$200 a week on groceries
looking for work as a teachers aide , well how about taking any fucking job that comes along , even if that means stacking boxes on a shelf

but obviously she isn't strugging that much if she can afford to pay $480 a week rent

and then has the nerve to hit up salvation army

Well said.

Find cheaper accommodation

Take any job on offer.

People need to help themselves sometimes.

Single Mother of 4. $200 in groceries per week wouldn't go far.

Renting a (I assume) house in Sydney wouldn't be cheap.

Green Valley is a shit hole of an area but the houses are huge and it's central to everything. If she moved down the road to Currans Hill she'd save minimum $100 a week in rent!

$200 a week isn't much to feed four kids and $480 a week for rent isn't a huge amount, especially in Sydney

$200 a week isn't much to feed four kids and $480 a week for rent isn't a huge amount, especially in Sydney

Either way if you can't afford 480 a week rent don't live there.

I'm sure we would all love to live in a bigger house in a better area but can't afford it.

Either way if you can't afford 480 a week rent don't live there.

I'm sure we would all love to live in a bigger house in a better area but can't afford it.
Of course and I agree Bazza but some of the replies here make it sound like she's living the high life.

I haven't been in the rental market for 30 years and after looking recently I'm shocked at how much it is, even here in Adelaide.

It's spastic in Perth. Probably 100-200/week under mortgage prices in most areas
A little 3/1 dog box in a half decent area will be over 400 a week. Want another bedroom or bathroom? Then move half hour out of the city and you'll still be up for 500 a week.