• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Big Pecks?

L

-LJ-

I don't get it? It looks like the guy has had implants?

[YOUTUBE]bF55PvI3e8o[/YOUTUBE]

The traps don't look normal either, however the arms look passable.

So they inject the synthol? Does the bloating ever go away or are you stuffed for life with oil in your muscle?

That guy is so delusional, he actually thinks he looks good?

What are those lumps on each side of his neck supposed to be for?
There are even smaller lumps on top of the bugger lumps if you look close on the back shot, probably the injection spot.

Last edited:
That guy is so delusional, he actually thinks he looks good?

What are those lumps on each side of his neck supposed to be for?
There are even smaller lumps on top of the bugger lumps if you look close on the back shot, probably the injection spot.

LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL:):):):):)

Where on earth do you guys find this stuff??!!!

Man BOOB city!

I can't believe these guys think they look good. What a d#ck. He has nothing going on except for his screwed up view of what muscles should be big.

Pause it at 4:35, it looks like he has tits!!

What I want to know is; when he goes to bed with his missus, whose playing with whose titties?

What I want to know is; when he goes to bed with his missus, whose playing with whose titties?

I think he likes playing with his own.

[YOUTUBE]ysyZXPTenJQ[/YOUTUBE]

Nice white Brad Pit hat!

[youtube]cRwU92unIgc[/youtube]

Funny looking traps again.

Last edited:
OMFG where do you guys find this stuff. who are these people that CLEARLY take the easy way out. hang on, their not even getting to their ideal destination, that's clearly not the right spot. Blek.

Dudes,

Is that even possible? I don't think anyone who's
sane will think that guy is attractive!:eek:

Oh... then again I'm sure there are 'freaky' women
who may like that!!

I want to 'deflate' him :D..

Oh well- some blokes dig big floppers and backs resembling ironing boards.
Whatever floats your boat I guess.