• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Best Strategies for Overcoming Cocaine Addiction: Looking for Advice

xitag

Hello everyone,

I'm reaching out for advice and support regarding cocaine addiction. I’ve been struggling with this issue for some time and am looking for effective strategies or resources to help overcome it. What treatment options have worked for you or your loved ones?

Are there specific therapies, support groups, or lifestyle changes that have made a significant difference? I’m also curious about how to address the underlying causes of addiction to prevent relapse. Any insights or personal experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your support and suggestions!

Hi,

For tackling cocaine addiction, try these steps:

1. Seek Professional Help: A doctor or counselor specializing in cocaine addiction can provide support.
  2. Join Support Groups: Groups like Narcotics Anonymous offer community and encouragement.
  3. Try Therapy: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) can help with cocaine addiction recovery.
  4. Make Lifestyle Changes: Exercise and healthy habits can aid your recovery.
  5. Address Underlying Issues: Work on any mental health issues that may contribute to cocaine addiction.
Finding the right mix of these strategies can make a big difference. Good luck!

Last edited: