• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Before and After Steroids.

The title should read;

"Proper Nutrion, hard training, dedication, more hard training, GH, commitment, more hard training and steroids" - before and after.

You really think people on a bodybuilding/strength training board are not aware that steroids aren't magic?

You really think people on a bodybuilding/strength training board are not aware that steroids aren't magic?

Yet almost on a weekly basis and i am sure on a hourly basis on some bbing/strength forums questions are asked about dieting secrets lifting secrets to get massive or not to get massive but to "tone up" and magic suppliments....

So yes, there definately are people out there and on these forums which think you can simply take AAS and get massive regardless of diet or lifting regime...

You get both sides.

Those that act as if steroids are magic and they should get a medal just for being clean.

Then the other side that try and act as if steroids hardly do anything at all.

Both are load of crap.

honestly, if they weren't super expensive and didn't involve needles... i'd probably have tried them

And legal, but I really don't see the need unless you are competing in a top level sport.

If anything they'd screw with your head, might be wrong though, my head is already screwed.

Might work the opposite in my case.

Arnold's stats are actually pretty impressive with figures for those days..it really makes u appreciate he's physique. I've never really been an Arnold fan I've always liked columbo and zane for some odd reason.

in that pic hes being compared to ronnie and he uses loads of gear too... right?

Fk oath he did but know where near the variety was on market I don't even think clen was around back then. Prob just test tren and dbol from what I hear. I've never juiced so I never really looked into the history but one thing I know is the drugs have evolved more than the sport it's self.

I don't want to make this Arnold forum but look how smooth the **** is here..breaky who is that dude next to him? Good physique