• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Albuterol

Yoey

I've read plenty of information in regards to Albuterol.
In fact im pretty sure that Clen is strong, but id rather not do with those side effects.

Just wondering what dosage would you start with Albuterol, also would you ease up to it? then ease off it?

I see a lot of post on the interweb suggesting to start with 6mg x 3 a day.. which seems a little high to start with, but im just looking for clarification.

I may be wrong but arent the 2 drugs once dosed at effective doses for fatloss very similer except for their active half lives?
An ex girlfriend of mine had basically the same side effects as me when i take clen, only for a lot shorter period of time wen shed have too much albuterol.
Look into it bro, id be interested to find out what u learn

Found this good post, you guys may enjoy it.

Thats an interesting read!
I deffs give Albuterol a werl..
Funny thing bout concintration, wen im on clen i feel like i cant pay attention and focus on listening to ppl when they explain things, i kind of feel like a zombie sometimes (seriously over stimd but half asleep at same time??) But we had 7 days training for a new product at work once and after the training an exam on what we learned.
I was really worried cos i was so over stimmed i fealt like hadnt been able to learn a thing in my zombie state.
As i was doing the exam i was like is this a joke? The questions were coming and i was thinking things like wow luckey i was paying attention wen we learned this one, and these are all the easy questions.
Even with multiple choice like a law was passed in wat year usuially i forget cos im a spastic wen it comes to anything to do with numbers and i usuially find myself answering by sayin it cant b that one cos its too early and that date is too late in time then pretty much guessing in the end, this time i just remembered the answer??!
Turned out i got a higer score than everyone else?
I was like wtf go clen haha

Albuterol is fully legal in Australia
It's very good, I used it for cycling a few times. Freely available online. Can drop a few names I guess if the mods will allow it... remember it's as legal as aspirin

Oni if you would that would helpfull.
Albuterol is supposedly anabolic.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Just askin... do the mods have a problem with me posting this up
please respond

i would have thought that as it's prescription only in liquid (non-puffer) form it would still count as the sort of thing not to post sources for. hopefully i'm off the mark on that one as i wouldn't mind getting my hands on some when the right times comes

I don't touch clen, i only use albut. Albut is safer, less taxing on the bodies receptors and also its much more likely to be found in pharmacuetical tablets opposed to clen which is often made in an ugl.

Clen is very strong and anyone can easily die from it no probs at all.

I use 120mg caffeine + 4mg albut, i know its a small albut dose but with the caffeine its not too shabby and the smaller albut dose means i don't wear my bodies receptors out.

I'd first start with caffeine before you even think about touching albut, then work your way up slowly.

Hey mate, Thanks for the advice.

I was going to do 4mg albuterol 3 times a day.
Ill take what you say into mind and not rush into things. Also latter on down the track is Ephedrine ok to stack with caffien and alb? or is that just a really dangerous mix?

When starting something new, less is more. Personally I'd take 2mg 3 times a day and see how I go.

That's if I can.get my hands on it

I use 120mg caffeine + 4mg albut, i know its a small albut dose but with the caffeine its not too shabby and the smaller albut dose means i don't wear my bodies receptors out.

the diphenhydramine in certain types of cough syrup (like one of the benadryl's) is supposed to be good for "flushing" your receptors

Dangerous mix, If I am correct Albuterol is a beta-antagonist, while Ephedrine is an Alpha-antagonist, this can cause heart problems when mixing both (I think that is correct at least? Bit hazy on the details)

You should use Ephedrine for 2weeks on, then on the two weeks off use Albuterol in the off weeks.

Anyone else want to chime in and expand on what I said go for it.

Yeah albut is weaker than clen. Albut is oral Salbutamol, the same stuff as Ventolin but obviously you get a higher dose.

Hi guys, thought I'd post a few questions about this stuff in here as I'm thinking of giving this a try

Nobody has yet posted a source, but I have found one (I wont list it here as I dont know if mods will allow it)

I can get 8mg tablets for 60cents or 40mg for 50cents

I am thinking of working up to 3 maybe 4 x 4mg daily

Should I stick with buying 4mg? Or would 8mg be fine if I have a tablet / pill cutter to cut em in half?

From the research I've done, I've worked out I should do 3 weeks on, 1 week off (correct me if this seems wrong. ie if 3 weeks on is too long or 1 week off isnt enough?)

If I want to do this twice, both over 3 weeks then I should get 2x3x7(days per week)x4 daily = 168 tablets I should get, which at 50cents each costs $84 + shipping

Did I do this correctly or am I completely wrong? Sorry if this question seems so simplified I just want to make sure I approaching this correctly before I try it for the first time.

hey artek i think i know who your talking about, did you have any problems with your credit card?

I read on another forum that people were getting scammed on their credit cards and that their details were getting passed on to third parties.

go with the 8mg. no big deal if they don't cut perfectly or is you lose some, just wrap the loose powder up in a talley-ho paper and swallow it.

your maths is correct, but everywhere i have seen suggests a 2on/2off protocol. never tried it myself but i imagine you will notice the stim effects decreasing, which will be your body telling you it's time to take a break. if 1 week works, then go with it. if you need 2, no big deal. your adrenalin gland can recover pretty well, so going over your body's ideal/safe protocol by a week isn't going to be the end of the world.