Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What is your name?

Packing a Huge Member

Array
    Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bannedgerry View Post
    yeah when i get there employ me! I want to train under Wilks so nothing too strenuous,ill make you cups of tea and weed your garden
    Don't have a garden, live inner city.
    Have pool you can clean.
    Dumb Kunce

2. __________________

Ausbb Sponsors
    littleblokefitness new and used home gym and fitness equipment at great prices
    Iron Tanks Apparel Gym & Fitness Apparel
    BioFlex Nutrition Bioflex Nutrition, Australia's Purest Supplements
    Bulk Nutrients 100% Pure bulk Nutrients
    Amino Z Bodybuilding & Fitness Supplements Ė Use code AUSBB for 20% off your orders Iherb code : code ZSG863 iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements Natural Health Products

Array

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grunta View Post
    Don't have a garden, live inner city.
    Have pool you can clean.
    dunno when but saving my money,note the lack of social life. If and when,you ll know. I know theres an abbatoirs there,so most likely will go shove carcasses around or something.

Packing a Huge Member

Array
    Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dunno when but saving my money,note the lack of social life. If and when,you ll know. I know theres an abbatoirs there,so most likely will go shove carcasses around or something.
    No abbatoirs around where I live, no abbatoirs, no caravans, there is a lot of hot chicks though.
    Dumb Kunce

Array

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No abbatoirs around where I live, no abbatoirs, no caravans, there is a lot of hot chicks though.
    Im a man of the spirit,not of the flesh grunty,now im re evaluating whether association would be good for my spirituality,my life path is pretty narrow. I can see entities influences. Its up in the air anyway bro,got to stay here for now. Its not bad...quiet but np.
    Last edited by bannedgerry; 10-06-2021 at 08:50 PM.

Packing a Huge Member

Array
    Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im a man of the spirit,not of the flesh grunty,now im re evaluating whether association would be good for my spirituality,my life path is pretty narrow. Its up in the air anyway bro,got to stay here for now. Its not bad...quiet but np.
    What part of "you don't have a choice to any of the above" are you having difficulty with?
    Dutton don't want you.
    Hot chicks don't want you.
    You are where you are cos you don't have other options, and not cos you're some sort of monkey magic spiritual kunce.
    Dumb Kunce

Array

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What part of "you don't have a choice to any of the above" are you having difficulty with?
    Dutton don't want you.
    Hot chicks don't want you.
    You are where you are cos you don't have other options, and not cos you're some sort of monkey magic spiritual kunce.
    lmao@"monkey magic spiritual kunce". Nah dont do magic,just can detect it. Your family does it,a particularly nasty brand of it. Not clever,angers God. You may be right I may or may not be allowed back,ill have to ask nicely. It is a privilege to be allowed in Australia. Dont get me wrong,wearing the green and gold briefly was an honour.
    Last edited by bannedgerry; 10-06-2021 at 09:09 PM.

Packing a Huge Member

Array
    Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lmao@"monkey magic spiritual kunce". Nah dont do magic,just can detect it. Your family does it,a particularly nasty brand of it. Not clever,angers God. You may be right I may or may not be allowed back,ill have to ask nicely. It is a privilege to be allowed in Australia. Dont get me wrong,wearing the green and gold briefly was an honour.
    You wore the green and gold briefly, but the striped pajamas longer term.
    Dumb Kunce

Array

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You wore the green and gold briefly, but the striped pajamas longer term.
    well depends how you view me and thats an extension of how you view the world in general. If you took me at face value you would probably find a guy thats quiet to begin with but pretty cheeky once the barriers are lifted. Neither set of circumstances actually defines who i am. I dont identify as a criminal,as evidenced by the fact say if you followed me around for a year or two,apart from relatively aggressive theraputic training and a reasonably physical job,i lead a sedate life. I mind my own business,i dont bother anyone(i hope) and i love my family. On the other hand im not rated highly as a powerlifter overall so cant really be defined by that either. Your attacks are a self defense response to my allegations. I think im bang on the money and await confirmation. I wont do anything to push the issue as im not suicidal lol,i believe it will become evident in due time. I know how cults work. You ll grow in size and numbers until its very obvious. Then youll get some disgruntled ex members turning the tables on you. Or you ll realise dang we are exposed badly here,im outties.literally.
    Last edited by bannedgerry; 10-06-2021 at 09:51 PM.

Array

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey peekay,i am ambassador from NZ. Ive represented Australia,i still dunno how,im not that good at powerlifting. I use remote control to regulate the more fiesty members of the forum,mentally sow seeds and talk uncounterable truths. Whats ur squat bench and deadlift numbers
    My numbers are quite modest. Just been trying keep in shape and maintain.

Max squat: 140kg, bench 100kg and deadlift 140kg.

Iíve only really tried to max my squat. Plus donít have a training partner to spot me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Array

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Peekay123 View Post
    My numbers are quite modest. Just been trying keep in shape and maintain.

Max squat: 140kg, bench 100kg and deadlift 140kg.

I’ve only really tried to max my squat. Plus don’t have a training partner to spot me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    quite good numbers actually for a 72 kg guy.

• Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast