Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Bloods, low t clinics, online programs

  1. #1
    Newbie

    Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Bloods, low t clinics, online programs

    Hi guys,

    37
    male
    195cm
    100kg
    approx 17% bodyfat
    been training on / off for most of my life.
    Never done a cycle. (surprised myself !)

    I know OZ is behind the rest of the world in making prescribed test to almost anyone legal. But I do see a couple of online clinics like low T clinic and the testo clinic. Just wandering if anyone has been able to get on through them? I know (unless someone knows of a cunning plan to reduce t levels for testing) that I probably won't be able to get anything prescribed as my levels will fall within the normal range.

    My levels are ok, but I would like to get them optimal and keep them there. (Whilst maybe just going a little over to add 5-10kg of lean muscle mass).
    My other reservations are: ordering through the black market if I cannot get prescribed - how do I know the T I am shoointg into myself is good / quality?

    Also, getting bloodwork done, and knowing what to look for and how to monitor: Does anyone know of any online service that does this? This would be like a trt clinic that does everything except sell you gear.

    Thanks for your help guys looking forward to hear what you have to say and hope I can benefit from your wisdom. Cheers.

    Btw, apologies if this was contained in the sticky, my page does not display anything from the sticky. lol
    Last edited by Shrek; 21-06-2021 at 11:14 PM.





  2. __________________

    Ausbb Sponsors
    littleblokefitness new and used home gym and fitness equipment at great prices
    Iron Tanks Apparel Gym & Fitness Apparel
    BioFlex Nutrition Bioflex Nutrition, Australia's Purest Supplements
    Bulk Nutrients 100% Pure bulk Nutrients
    Amino Z Bodybuilding & Fitness Supplements Use code AUSBB for 20% off your orders Iherb code : code ZSG863 iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements Natural Health Products

  • #2
    Active Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,246
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    squat bench dead?


  • #3
    Newbie

    Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bannedgerry View Post
    squat bench dead?
    In terms of how much I can do for 1-3 reps approx:
    squat: 150kg
    bench: 80kg
    deadlift: 150kg

    probably pretty close. Thing is though I have not really maxed out or gone for max numbers for a number of years.
    I could do more 10 years ago, these days moreso just focusing on reps and getting a more thorough workout.
    No doubt those numbers will change If I can get on some juice and have a real go! I would be interested myself in that
    case to see what I can do then too.


  • #4
    Captain Kunce

    Array
    Timeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    11,190
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Fuck man you could get alot bugger and stronger naturally even still.

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    "There is no reason to live if you cannot do deadlift" - JPS
    Best Raw Lifts - Squat: 200kg Bench: 142.5kg Deadlift: 252.5kg
    Overhead Press: 80.5kg (05/09/18)
    Hidden Content


  • #5
    Newbie

    Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Timeah View Post
    Fuck man you could get alot bugger and stronger naturally even still.
    Be great if I could !

    I think I maxed out to close to all that could be done naturally in the first 5 years or so. I was still 195cm
    at age 18 and only weighed around 80-85 kg. Definately pulled back on trying to add muscle naturally as the years went on.
    Can't remember where, but do recall some science posts on how what can be achieved naturally diminishes greatly after
    the first year or two (or three) but moreso first year.
    Last edited by lootoo; 21-06-2021 at 07:10 PM.


  • #6
    Captain Kunce

    Array
    Timeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    11,190
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lootoo View Post
    Be great if I could !

    I think I maxed out to close to all that could be done naturally in the first 5 years or so. I was still 195cm
    at age 18 and only weighed around 80-85 kg.
    Lol you didn't get close.

    195cm is tall.

    83kg of lean mass is not HUGE for that height. It's ok..it's fit. But you can add way more training correctly.

    37 isn't even old for this.

    I'm 37. Almost 38. That's just a number. It's not 58....

    With those numbers that tells me one of either two things here:

    1. You don't know what you are doing.

    OR

    2. You just don't apply any effort.

    Doing a few reps for "tone" or shape or fucken whatever, won't do a damn thing but keep you platued.

    I coach a few guys remotely...and they all way stronger and alot lighter than you. And all are over 30yo.

    One is a fair bit older too, the dogmatic son of a bitch. Hahaha.

    TLDR; drugs are not the immediate required solution here. (Doesn't mean they can't come later, I don't care what anyone does). Hard work is.







    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    "There is no reason to live if you cannot do deadlift" - JPS
    Best Raw Lifts - Squat: 200kg Bench: 142.5kg Deadlift: 252.5kg
    Overhead Press: 80.5kg (05/09/18)
    Hidden Content


  • #7
    Newbie

    Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Timeah View Post
    Lol you didn't get close.
    That may be the case, but I know how much effort I put in, at least intially just for the bench press! That was painful and time consuming (not bad painful). My chest may not be huge, but at least I have pecs and I truly earned them ! Working 50+ hours per week, (which does require sometimes heavly physical input - freight handling and transportation) does not really allow me to prioritise energy input into gym, hence it may need to take second stage at times. Then there is the family, household choirs etc.. So whilst I am perhaps guilty of asking for "assistance" (in the form of juice)I don't really feel bad about it, if it can improve my life, I can do better things with it.


  • #8
    Captain Kunce

    Array
    Timeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    11,190
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lootoo View Post
    That may be the case, but I know how much effort I put in, at least intially just for the bench press! That was painful and time consuming (not bad painful). My chest may not be huge, but at least I have pecs and I truly earned them ! Working 50+ hours per week, (which does require sometimes heavly physical input - freight handling and transportation) does not really allow me to prioritise energy input into gym, hence it may need to take second stage at times. Then there is the family, household choirs etc.. So whilst I am perhaps guilty of asking for "assistance" (in the form of juice)I don't really feel bad about it, if it can improve my life, I can do better things with it.
    I hear ya man.

    Life. That's what it does. Lol.

    You could train One time a week and improve those numbers out of sight. Naturally.

    I'm not even joking. In fact with your situation that you describe, that might be the best way for you.

    Look up guys like Marty Gallagher, Chuck Miller, Stuart McRobert.

    With little time to train, these are your go to guys. Shit Marty Gallagher trains a small group in his garage one day a week on a Sunday morning. They all progress. They even compete in powerlifting...one training a week. Ha.

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    "There is no reason to live if you cannot do deadlift" - JPS
    Best Raw Lifts - Squat: 200kg Bench: 142.5kg Deadlift: 252.5kg
    Overhead Press: 80.5kg (05/09/18)
    Hidden Content


  • #9
    Newbie

    Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Timeah View Post
    I hear ya man.
    Thanks for the info and advice. Will look into. Interesting.

    Seems as though we have digressed...

    If anyone can please address the intial post, please do.


  • #10
    Active Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,246
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lootoo View Post
    In terms of how much I can do for 1-3 reps approx:
    squat: 150kg
    bench: 80kg
    deadlift: 150kg

    probably pretty close. Thing is though I have not really maxed out or gone for max numbers for a number of years.
    I could do more 10 years ago, these days moreso just focusing on reps and getting a more thorough workout.
    No doubt those numbers will change If I can get on some juice and have a real go! I would be interested myself in that
    case to see what I can do then too.
    ok,squats not bad.


  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •