Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Reandron at 19

  1. #1
    Newbie

    Array

    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Reandron at 19

    My total test came back consistently in the low 200s and was just prescribed reandron (testosterone undecanoate) to be taken every 12 weeks or the choice of a gel (testavan) by my endocrinologist. I weigh 95kg been training for about 3 years with still decent numbers for a natty with really low t. BP 105kg DL 185kg Squat 157.5kg. Do you think I would get any gains on trt since i am so low t that I should see a big difference? Perhaps someone on reandron or testavan can share their experience?





  2. __________________

    Ausbb Sponsors
    littleblokefitness new and used home gym and fitness equipment at great prices
    Iron Tanks Apparel Gym & Fitness Apparel
    BioFlex Nutrition Bioflex Nutrition, Australia's Purest Supplements
    Bulk Nutrients 100% Pure bulk Nutrients
    Amino Z Bodybuilding & Fitness Supplements Use code AUSBB for 20% off your orders Iherb code : code ZSG863 iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements Natural Health Products

  • #2
    Captain Kunce

    Array
    Timeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    11,190
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Gains are not important.

    Life quality is.

    You're 19. No gives a shit what you lift or how big you get, but people do care that you're healthy.

    I'd be following the advice of your doc mate. If you have any kind of health issues from the "low t" and the injections as he/she is prescribing fix that...you'll see more gains just from being in better health shape, basically as a welcome side effect of just being healthy.

    Other things to consider here:

    How well do you sleep?
    How often do you train and how hard?
    How well do you refuel? (Eat ..).

    If you sleep shit, don't eat right, and train far too much, all these things KILL t levels.

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    "There is no reason to live if you cannot do deadlift" - JPS
    Best Raw Lifts - Squat: 200kg Bench: 142.5kg Deadlift: 252.5kg
    Overhead Press: 80.5kg (05/09/18)
    Hidden Content


  • #3
    Active Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,246
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raystar66 View Post
    My total test came back consistently in the low 200s and was just prescribed reandron (testosterone undecanoate) to be taken every 12 weeks or the choice of a gel (testavan) by my endocrinologist. I weigh 95kg been training for about 3 years with still decent numbers for a natty with really low t. BP 105kg DL 185kg Squat 157.5kg. Do you think I would get any gains on trt since i am so low t that I should see a big difference? Perhaps someone on reandron or testavan can share their experience?
    your numbers arent big enough to go on roids imo. Build a bigger base.


  • #4
    Newbie

    Array

    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Timeah View Post
    Gains are not important.

    Life quality is.

    You're 19. No gives a shit what you lift or how big you get, but people do care that you're healthy.

    I'd be following the advice of your doc mate. If you have any kind of health issues from the "low t" and the injections as he/she is prescribing fix that...you'll see more gains just from being in better health shape, basically as a welcome side effect of just being healthy.

    Other things to consider here:

    How well do you sleep?
    How often do you train and how hard?
    How well do you refuel? (Eat ..).

    If you sleep shit, don't eat right, and train far too much, all these things KILL t levels.

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    Yes of course I care more about my health, was just curious on how gains would be affected as I have always had a hard time putting on muscle. My sleep is usually around 8 hours though wake up about 3 times every night. Train 5 times a week and I would say I definitely train harder than the average person in my gym. Nutrition has been decent, low fat meals pre and post training, 2900cals, 200+ p per day with a good amount of carbs. Organic Oats for breakfast, eggs, fish, chicken breast, lean beef and white rice is what i eat in a day. Body fat is at around 20%, 6 foot and 95kg.


  • #5
    Newbie

    Array

    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bannedgerry View Post
    your numbers arent big enough to go on roids imo. Build a bigger base.
    I am not going on 'roids' just to get bigger, its for my health since im in the low 200s for t. Mentally and physically unhealthy, I need treatment.


  • #6
    Captain Kunce

    Array
    Timeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    11,190
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raystar66 View Post
    Yes of course I care more about my health, was just curious on how gains would be affected as I have always had a hard time putting on muscle. My sleep is usually around 8 hours though wake up about 3 times every night. Train 5 times a week and I would say I definitely train harder than the average person in my gym. Nutrition has been decent, low fat meals pre and post training, 2900cals, 200+ p per day with a good amount of carbs. Organic Oats for breakfast, eggs, fish, chicken breast, lean beef and white rice is what i eat in a day. Body fat is at around 20%, 6 foot and 95kg.
    5x is actually Alot. Especially if training hard and trying to gain lean mass. It IS possible you are doing too much.

    What does a session look like if I might ask?

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    "There is no reason to live if you cannot do deadlift" - JPS
    Best Raw Lifts - Squat: 200kg Bench: 142.5kg Deadlift: 252.5kg
    Overhead Press: 80.5kg (05/09/18)
    Hidden Content


  • #7
    Captain Kunce

    Array
    Timeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    11,190
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bannedgerry View Post
    your numbers arent big enough to go on roids imo. Build a bigger base.
    That's not the issue here.

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    "There is no reason to live if you cannot do deadlift" - JPS
    Best Raw Lifts - Squat: 200kg Bench: 142.5kg Deadlift: 252.5kg
    Overhead Press: 80.5kg (05/09/18)
    Hidden Content


  • #8
    Active Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,246
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raystar66 View Post
    I am not going on 'roids' just to get bigger, its for my health since im in the low 200s for t. Mentally and physically unhealthy, I need treatment.
    fair enough bud,just hard for me to equate. 19 is prime years really.


  • #9
    Active Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,246
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Timeah View Post
    That's not the issue here.

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    im a numbers man bro.


  • #10
    Newbie

    Array

    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Timeah View Post
    5x is actually Alot. Especially if training hard and trying to gain lean mass. It IS possible you are doing too much.

    What does a session look like if I might ask?

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    I don't think im overtraining as I don't get muscle soreness often. I had a coach named 'Josh Bryant', trains Julius Maddox for about 6 months which was quite intense haha and though it was expensive have just been doing a program by john meadows called Creeping Death V2.


  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •