Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Misc News Thread

SuperDooper Member

Array

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder how much the CCP (China) has to do with these latest claims of rape etc against the Government. Marise Payne and ScoMo have stood their ground against China's brutality etc.

2. __________________

Ausbb Sponsors
    littleblokefitness new and used home gym and fitness equipment at great prices
    Iron Tanks Apparel Gym & Fitness Apparel
    BioFlex Nutrition Bioflex Nutrition, Australia's Purest Supplements
    Bulk Nutrients 100% Pure bulk Nutrients
    Amino Z Bodybuilding & Fitness Supplements Use code AUSBB for 20% off your orders Iherb code : code ZSG863 iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements Natural Health Products

SuperDooper Member

Array

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Treasury expects Iron Ore to be around $55US per tonne by March next year. I read the last time it was that low FMG or Fortescue Metals was under $5 per Share.

SuperDooper Member

Array

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyone should get down on their knees and thank God, Allah, the tooth fairy whoever for the great minds at the various Central Banks around the World. Most kunce have no idea of how many catastrophic bullets we've dodged thanks to them.

All of our incomes, Wealth and quality of life is tied to their "pulling the economic levers".

Array

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stiff 2G View Post
    Everyone should get down on their knees and thank God, Allah, the tooth fairy whoever for the great minds at the various Central Banks around the World. Most kunce have no idea of how many catastrophic bullets we've dodged thanks to them.

All of our incomes, Wealth and quality of life is tied to their "pulling the economic levers".
    Think its a good thing to be inextricably tied to your material possessions?

SuperDooper Member

Array

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bannedgerry View Post
    Think its a good thing to be inextricably tied to your material possessions?
    No, but if the World economy goes into a Depression, life for all of us gets that much harder.
    The data suggests that's how close we've come at times.

Array

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, but if the World economy goes into a Depression, life for all of us gets that much harder.
    The data suggests that's how close we've come at times.
    We re all about 40 kgs overweight stiffy

SuperDooper Member

Array

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We re all about 40 kgs overweight stiffy
    LMAO

Don't worry, when these Chinese Commy kunts take over they'll fix that. We'll all be living off a handful of Rice and working at Slave labour rates.

SuperDooper Member

Array

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nvm
    Last edited by Stiff 2G; 01-06-2021 at 04:08 PM.

Array

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LMAO

Don't worry, when these Chinese Commy kunts take over they'll fix that. We'll all be living off a handful of Rice and working at Slave labour rates.
    Hate to be a contrarian Stiffy,but a vast majority of the meat processed here goes to China. I was reading in the local rag not so long ago,and production has quadrupled in the last 5 years. Thats created a lot of jobs. Also on the lifting side of it(oh noes another gerry story) i think they have freakish weightlifters,i watch vids of them on facey and its mindblowing man. I actually remember a young 18/19 yr old chinese powerlifter at the time who was competing at the same time and same weight class as me and already he was a better squatter..like 220ish or something. I see results 6 7 yrs later and hes Oceania champ with a 195? bench. Crazy. They work hard man.

Which in a round about way brings me to my next point(do i even have 1?lol). When civilisations fail,its because

.1.they get outworked
    .2.they become too corrupt and get soft from the inside.

Have a think about that bro.
    Last edited by bannedgerry; 01-06-2021 at 06:58 PM.

SuperDooper Member

Array

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

.1.they get outworked
    .2.they become too corrupt and get soft from the inside.

Have a think about that bro.
    Sums up China. The population is generally in grinding poverty but the CCP has lowered the poverty line so fsr so they can say they aren't. The population owns nothing and live in fear of the very few corrupt kunce at the top. It's a shocking system and so sad for those living under it. We should all be fighting for them - there but for the grace of God go I.

• Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast