Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 81

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: A noobs questions about Powerlifting

  1. #21
    Active Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,244
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Timeah View Post
    Haha. That did come accross that way didnt it.

    Anyone who knows myself and the wife know how big my pants are.

    In truth, I look 10 years younger if I shave it off. Not a good look.

    Tim.
    Lol. Was just shit stirring.





  2. __________________

    Ausbb Sponsors
    littleblokefitness new and used home gym and fitness equipment at great prices
    Iron Tanks Apparel Gym & Fitness Apparel
    BioFlex Nutrition Bioflex Nutrition, Australia's Purest Supplements
    Bulk Nutrients 100% Pure bulk Nutrients
    Amino Z Bodybuilding & Fitness Supplements Use code AUSBB for 20% off your orders Iherb code : code ZSG863 iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements Natural Health Products

  • #22
    Captain Kunce

    Array
    Timeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    11,196
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bazza20 View Post
    Lol. Was just shit stirring.
    I know.

    Tim.
    "There is no reason to live if you cannot do deadlift" - JPS
    Best Raw Lifts - Squat: 200kg Bench: 142.5kg Deadlift: 252.5kg
    Overhead Press: 80.5kg (05/09/18)
    Hidden Content


  • #23
    Registered Rustler

    Array
    0ni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    11,392
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bill Kazmaier was a very good powerlifter but I wouldn't say that he was the best of all time.
    Best strongman ever? Possibly.

    His best total was 1100kg. This was in a squat suit & knee wraps with the bench and deadlift done raw at 120kg giving him a wilks of 632.39
    Fedosienko just put up a 165kg bench, 270.5kg deadlift and has squatted 296kg in a suit and wraps in march this year for a pseudo total of 731kg at 58.2kg and a wilks of 641.75
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by spartacus Hidden Content
    There are no absolute world records anymore



  • #24
    Stiffy
    Guest

    Default

    I thought when everyone was referring to "Kaz" they meant our @kaz;

    but she doesn't have a beard, or at least a visible one


  • #25
    iLift

    Array
    kaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    NSW
    Gender:
    Posts
    18,273
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiffy View Post
    I thought when everyone was referring to "Kaz" they meant our @kaz;

    but she doesn't have a beard, or at least a visible one
    No beard. I'm vajazzled.


  • #26
    Registered Rustler

    Array
    0ni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    11,392
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    She bleaches it
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by spartacus Hidden Content
    There are no absolute world records anymore



  • #27
    .

    Array
    Goosey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    20,857
    Mentioned
    310 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0ni View Post
    Bill Kazmaier was a very good powerlifter but I wouldn't say that he was the best of all time.
    Best strongman ever? Possibly.

    His best total was 1100kg. This was in a squat suit & knee wraps with the bench and deadlift done raw at 120kg giving him a wilks of 632.39
    Fedosienko just put up a 165kg bench, 270.5kg deadlift and has squatted 296kg in a suit and wraps in march this year for a pseudo total of 731kg at 58.2kg and a wilks of 641.75
    I just like him, and I like his work ethic.


    Actions verify priorities


  • #28
    Captain Kunce

    Array
    Timeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    11,196
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Big fan of Kaz also actually(both kaz's. But in this case Bill). Great personality. Great presence in competition. Love watching the old strongman vids of him and Jon Pall battling it out.

    Tim.
    "There is no reason to live if you cannot do deadlift" - JPS
    Best Raw Lifts - Squat: 200kg Bench: 142.5kg Deadlift: 252.5kg
    Overhead Press: 80.5kg (05/09/18)
    Hidden Content


  • #29
    .

    Array
    Goosey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    20,857
    Mentioned
    310 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Timeah View Post
    Big fan of Kaz also actually(both kaz's. But in this case Bill). Great personality. Great presence in competition. Love watching the old strongman vids of him and Jon Pall battling it out.

    Tim.
    me too


    Actions verify priorities


  • #30
    Registered Rustler

    Array
    0ni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    11,392
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
    I just like him, and I like his work ethic.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by spartacus Hidden Content
    There are no absolute world records anymore



  • Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •