Page 602 of 607 FirstFirst ... 102502552592600601602603604 ... LastLast
Results 6,011 to 6,020 of 6069

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Rugby League & Rugby Union discussions.

  1. #6011
    SuperDooper Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,803
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bannedgerry View Post
    Appreciate the pontificating and bellowing,its you who keeps bringing it up not me,its a training board. I agree with biblical beliefs,what does that make me? Im not the total opposite of a christian,that would be a satanist which is what Grunta is. Im just not a strong one,which of course makes me a target for people like you to test troll and probe weaknesses. I welcome it.
    You're the one who keeps bringing God and Jesus into the conversations, yet you haven't the character to lead a Christian life. Few people do, it's a self sacrificing life. You should stop using Christianity for your convenience. I'm sure it doesn't work with your Parole/Probation Officer and it doesn't work around here.





  2. __________________

    Ausbb Sponsors
    littleblokefitness new and used home gym and fitness equipment at great prices
    Iron Tanks Apparel Gym & Fitness Apparel
    BioFlex Nutrition Bioflex Nutrition, Australia's Purest Supplements
    Bulk Nutrients 100% Pure bulk Nutrients
    Amino Z Bodybuilding & Fitness Supplements Ė Use code AUSBB for 20% off your orders Iherb code : code ZSG863 iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements Natural Health Products

  • #6012
    Captain Kunce

    Array
    Timeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    11,196
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    God doesn't exist.

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    "There is no reason to live if you cannot do deadlift" - JPS
    Best Raw Lifts - Squat: 200kg Bench: 142.5kg Deadlift: 252.5kg
    Overhead Press: 80.5kg (05/09/18)
    Hidden Content


  • #6013
    Active Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,267
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiff 2G View Post
    You're the one who keeps bringing God and Jesus into the conversations, yet you haven't the character to lead a Christian life. Few people do, it's a self sacrificing life. You should stop using Christianity for your convenience. I'm sure it doesn't work with your Parole/Probation Officer and it doesn't work around here.
    I dont have a probation officer lol,what do you mean im trying to preach to you? I dont actually care what you do or dont believe. Its you on 4 or 5 different occasions initiating this particular type of interaction,where im just sitting here,picking you off. Im sharp bro,be careful. Let me refer back to my point of every action has a reaction,whether it comes from a direction you expect,well who knows.


  • #6014
    Active Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,267
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Timeah View Post
    Religion is a horrible thing.

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    I see the value in it. I reckon its a great deal. Better than some dum death deal anyway.


  • #6015
    Active Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,267
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Timeah View Post
    God doesn't exist.

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    You are certain yeah?


  • #6016
    SuperDooper Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,803
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bannedgerry View Post
    I dont have a probation officer lol,what do you mean im trying to preach to you? I dont actually care what you do or dont believe. Its you on 4 or 5 different occasions initiating this particular type of interaction,where im just sitting here,picking you off. Im sharp bro,be careful. Let me refer back to my point of every action has a reaction,whether it comes from a direction you expect,well who knows.
    Sharp - yes maybe.

    A Saint - no fucken way (neither am I, don't claim to be).


  • #6017
    Captain Kunce

    Array
    Timeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    11,196
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bannedgerry View Post
    You are certain yeah?
    No need. Not up to me to find proof in a lack of existence.

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    "There is no reason to live if you cannot do deadlift" - JPS
    Best Raw Lifts - Squat: 200kg Bench: 142.5kg Deadlift: 252.5kg
    Overhead Press: 80.5kg (05/09/18)
    Hidden Content


  • #6018
    Active Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,267
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiff 2G View Post
    Sharp - yes maybe.

    A Saint - no fucken way (neither am I, don't claim to be).
    No one is bro. However some are higher up the pecking order than others,according to the peculiar rating system of life that i have been programmed with. However i balance that with a judgement free zone type mentality. I dont mind you bro,i see good.


  • #6019
    Active Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,267
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Timeah View Post
    No need. Not up to me to find proof in a lack of existence.

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    Ah you ve cracked the complexity of life,the wonders and mysteries of the universe,the point or pointlessness of existence and come up with....nada. K


  •   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6020
    Fucked up Kunce

    Array
    Shrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pluto
    Gender:
    Posts
    55,233
    Mentioned
    716 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I be holidaying in Townsville next month.
    Just donít want to leave NSW for a while.
    Iherb promo code ZSG863Hidden Content Hidden Content


  • Page 602 of 607 FirstFirst ... 102502552592600601602603604 ... LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •