• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Is "momentum" with GWS? I can't stand that Toby Greene. Two deliberate eye gouges in two weeks. Judiciary is weak as piss.

OK. I've only watched 4 games this year - the Lions last 4 games. Richmond's defence looked so good, forcing the Lions to kick long everytime the got into attack.
Secondly, in Rugby League there's generally a "softening up period" where Teams try to gain that physical dominance. In AFL now is there an "unsettling period" where Teams niggle to try and put the other off their game? Those Lions finals I watched just seemed to be niggle niggle niggle in the first quarter - stupid stuff just meant to distract the other Team?

OK, I'm going Tigers
1) coz Shrek said
2) coz I liked their great defence a few weeks ago, and
3) coz I dislike Toby Greene.

Also want the Giants to win, their defense has been top notch this finals series but I think they will be over awed being their first grand final. So many teams come out looking like a deer in the headlights but hopefully they have a good crack.

Don’t care who wins and knowing what the afl usually do it will be out of date and sub par entertainment like usual.