• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Each year I say State of Origin has lost it's roots, now just another Game of Footy. But this shows how much Players still lift for State of Origin. Wally Lewis was saying yesterday how sick in the Stomach he used to feel before every Game and that the current Players would all be feeling the same too. Sick due to the expectation and responsibility.

Tommy Raudonikis said yesterday that the first half of Game One was the best half he'd ever seen in Footy.

If NSW were $1.75 and Qld $2.15 last night I wouldn't have put a Bet on it.

Thurston played with a busted Shoulder all Game? He is an immortal if he can lift a side like that. They say that's what he does within a Team. If those Rookie Qld Forwards "stood up" last night they are Champions.

Game 3 at Suncorp. It'll be a great Game.

All NSW had to do was taret thurston in the second half and keep up the same good footy they had played in game 1 and in the first half of game 2.
They didnt. And not because qld were too good.
They let JT have fre reign behind his pack...targetting instead guys like that grub Mcquire and Napa. Lost em the gamr missing that opportunity to further pound JT. Either bad coaching...or a bad read on behalf of the nsw players.

A shame really. Now Cronk will get his fucking magical send off in game...no way is the NRL going to allow thier favourite wonderkid to go out a loser.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Each year I say State of Origin has lost it's roots, now just another Game of Footy. But this shows how much Players still lift for State of Origin. Wally Lewis was saying yesterday how sick in the Stomach he used to feel before every Game and that the current Players would all be feeling the same too. Sick due to the expectation and responsibility.

Tommy Raudonikis said yesterday that the first half of Game One was the best half he'd ever seen in Footy.

If NSW were $1.75 and Qld $2.15 last night I wouldn't have put a Bet on it.

Thurston played with a busted Shoulder all Game? He is an immortal if he can lift a side like that. They say that's what he does within a Team. If those Rookie Qld Forwards "stood up" last night they are Champions.

Game 3 at Suncorp. It'll be a great Game.

Qld were paying 2.50 when I put money on.

All NSW had to do was taret thurston in the second half and keep up the same good footy they had played in game 1 and in the first half of game 2.
They let JT have fre reign behind his pack...targetting instead guys like that grub Mcquire and Napa. Lost em the gamr missing that opportunity to further pound JT. Either bad coaching...or a bad read on behalf of the nsw players.

A shame really. Now Cronk will get his fucking magical send off in game...no way is the NRL going to allow thier favourite wonderkid to go out a loser.

Lol. Get the tin foil hats out. How is the NRL going to make QLD win.

I think nsw still as a good chance. they physically were all over them in the first half, but you can never write off the immense talent and experience of qld as slater and Thurston come god towards the end.

I think nsw still as a good chance. they physically were all over them in the first half, but you can never write off the immense talent and experience of qld as slater and Thurston come god towards the end.
I think they really fucked up there. Smother thurston...go further to winning the game.
On the same token....score more points...dont have to worry. Ha

Let me rephrase.

No way would the NRL 'want' Cronk to go out a Loser.

Fucken tin foil hats. Right-o kunce.

I doubt they care. It's a business. It's not likely to make a difference money wise. The build up either way is going to be big. They would have been hoping for a qld win yesterday no doubt to keep the series live.

You a bit salty after the nsw loss?

I think we've discovered the perfect example of Bitterness ..... see above! :D