• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Edifier500

I’ve had my bloods done and my test levels are 9.8 and I’m only 31. The “normal range” is 9.7-34 but my doctor doesn’t seem to have an issue which mine being at the bottom range of the scale. So I’m wondering if anyone knows a good doctor that I can go and see that will help fix this issue I have.

Thank you

The Dr wouldn’t be doing his job if he prescribed TRT. Your levels are in range.

One year prior to this recent blood test they were 14.5. Dropping that much in one year and my age doesn’t really makes sense

I just got a new blood test on Monday and my T levels have dropped again to 8.1. Zero fucks given by my doctor, she kept saying it’s in normal level

Of course it works.
It takes months because T levels need to increase slowly to avoid side effects amd that’s how the cream works.
You’re just after bodybuilding doses for muscle gain.