Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Gerry conquers NZ Rugby

  1. #1
    SuperDooper Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    2,263
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Gerry conquers NZ Rugby

    I think we need a new thread for this.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,684
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hehe see u in a few months mate. Ill update my training progress when im ready.

  3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Fucked up Kunce Shrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    55,300
    Mentioned
    745 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Gerry conquers NZ Rugby

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiff 2G View Post
    Gerry conquers NZ Rugby
    He did??
    Wow!!!!!
    Iherb promo code ZSG863Hidden Content Hidden Content

  4. #4
    SuperDooper Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    2,263
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's a work in progress Shrek.

    This is where Gerry can log his journey in Rugby, mebee post some vids of himself smashing Cats!

  5. #5
    SuperDooper Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    2,263
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Have you been training @bannedgerry ? Practicing your tackling technique? Your height, Moari genes and PL strength you could really be a destructive front on tackler - get right in under the ribcage, drive with legs, butt and back. Plus I'm guessing you don't mind a stink either


  6. #6
    SuperDooper Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    2,263
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You being White, a bit older and a bit shorter you're probably going to be "tested". Take no shit @bannedgerry . Make an example of the first kunt who puts it on. Watch this vid Gerry. Watch Blocker Roach go to work. No marques of Queensbury ruled here. Watch Blocker throw the headbutt instead of slip n countering. You won't go to Jail for this chit Gerry.


  7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Fucked up Kunce Shrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    55,300
    Mentioned
    745 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiff 2G View Post
    You being White, a bit older and a bit shorter you're probably going to be "tested". Take no shit @bannedgerry . Make an example of the first kunt who puts it on. Watch this vid Gerry. Watch Blocker Roach go to work. No marques of Queensbury ruled here. Watch Blocker throw the headbutt instead of slip n countering. You won't go to Jail for this chit Gerry.

    Dunno why Davidson got binned.
    Blocker threw the first punch. He was defending himself.
    Iherb promo code ZSG863Hidden Content Hidden Content

  8. #8
    SuperDooper Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    2,263
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrek View Post
    Dunno why Davidson got binned.
    Blocker threw the first punch. He was defending himself.
    You hear that ^^^ @bannedgerry . That's what you say if the Ref calls you out: "but Sir, I follow Jesus, but I can't just stand there and let him bash me!" Take your mouthguard out first, as long as you've got no missing teeth.

    In the unlikely event the Ref sinbins youse make sure the other dude walks off first. These Maori's are tough mofos (my fav race). Watch Tamati and Dowling. Watch the fatal mistake Dowling makes - loss of traction. Watch the judicious use of headbutts again.


  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,684
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    im looking a bit fat to be honest stiffy.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,684
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiff 2G View Post
    You hear that ^^^ @bannedgerry . That's what you say if the Ref calls you out: "but Sir, I follow Jesus, but I can't just stand there and let him bash me!" Take your mouthguard out first, as long as you've got no missing teeth.

    In the unlikely event the Ref sinbins youse make sure the other dude walks off first. These Maori's are tough mofos (my fav race). Watch Tamati and Dowling. Watch the fatal mistake Dowling makes - loss of traction. Watch the judicious use of headbutts again.

    much preferred Darryl Eastlakes commentary of those famous 80s test matches.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •