• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow just reading through this article https://www.theage.com.au/national/...-most-influential-figure-20210812-p58i4v.html

This part is particularly interesting

Through his lawyer, the 67-year-old denied having any involvement or interest in any brothel business, personally or as a director.

However, company records show his wife, Michelle Siu Pik Chan, is the sole director of Assets China Pty Ltd, holder of business names for brothels Susie Wong in Port Melbourne and the now-closed Studio 466 in South Melbourne.

Documents also show that the company’s headquarters is the same Exhibition Street office that Mr Wilks lists as his address as director and secretary of Powerlifting Australia. The title for that property is in Mr Wilks’ name.

This thread on reddit is also quite interesting https://www.reddit.com/r/powerlifting/comments/p06ajb/robert_wilks_sexual_assault_allegations/

Wilks has always been a vindictive, domineering arsehole who tried to run everything he was involved with (personal and business) like his own petty fiefdom. If his major beef wasn't with equally shitty parts of the IPF people might have twigged sooner.
Wilks is, always has been, a c*nt. And not a good c*nt.

Seems like a top bloke, I can understand why Garry is such a loyal disciple and advocate :)

ok dickhead you wanna go there. All ive commented on was how he treated me and he was alright. I got nothing bad to say from a personal perspective,that doesnt make me a "loyal disciple" or something,im just telling the truth. I dont rate phucks who disparage under aliases,so those comments on reddit=no care,put ur name to it if u wanna be taken seriously. Ive made no comment on this current case being so far removed from the situation,im almost in antartica and i cant comment on what other people think.

you leaped to his defense and started abusing and doxing anyone on this forum who had anything unpleasant to say about him, your sycophantic admiration of him is quite perverse tbh

you leaped to his defense and started abusing and doxing anyone on this forum who had anything unpleasant to say about him, your sycophantic admiration of him is quite perverse tbh

im just telling you he was alright to me ,what am i supposed to say,lie just to fit in with you phags? uh nein to that and im pointing out possible reasons why wimps like Tim and David cry repeatedly about him and jump on the bandwagon. This doesnt mean i condone rape. If hes found guilty hes found guilty. Dude i havent been to Melbourne in over 6 years. None of youse actually know the man,heck even i dont really.

Last edited:
I'm no bandwagon kunce. If you were as intelligent as you claim (lmao) you'd see that. The exact same as you I'm just telling it like it actually is through my own experience.

You want to know how it all went down?

I applied initially to join PA. He wanted to chat first before he approved. Sure ok, it's his fed etc...so I give him my number. He calls me a few days later and is a total condescending **** the whole time, to someone he didn't know or had ever met. He knew I trained with a bunch of his PA members in a PA affiliate gym.

As soon as I mentioned GPC he turned on a dime and become the ****. Simple. Garry if you don't see the issue with that....? Can't help you man.

Then he was rude when I met him the following year after I joined through a representative instead of going through him. The time after that he was cool to be honest. Had a good chat that day admittedly...though it wasnt without him dropping the whole GPC thing in there one time...I laughed it off.

Then my mate tried to join a year or so later.

One of Australia's best ever lifters at that time. Drug free and wasn't willing to juice up to try and stay with all the GPC guys that had caught him up so decided to switch to PA and try go to IPF worlds.

But no. He spoke with Your mate a few times on the phone trying to get on board. always respectful and was trying to jump through the hoops he wanted to get himself in.

In the end after it all, Wilks still blocked it apparently. Kinda ruined PL for my mate who never competed again.

There will be many stories like this if you cared to look, or cared enough to...care.

That's all I got. I don't give a shit what you think Gerry. Never have really, like you said once before I just enjoy the banter so happy to roll with it.

If you think my opinion is not warranted, that's ok.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

So you saying "he was good to me" Is ok, but me saying. "he wasn't that great to me" is not ok.

If you don't see the error in your thinking here....well.

Whatever. I'm hungry.

I'm no bandwagon kunce. If you were as intelligent as you claim (lmao) you'd see that. The exact same as you I'm just telling it like it actually is through my own experience.

You want to know how it all went down?

I applied initially to join PA. He wanted to chat first before he approved. Sure ok, it's his fed etc...so I give him my number. He calls me a few days later and is a total condescending **** the whole time, to someone he didn't know or had ever met. He knew I trained with a bunch of his PA members in a PA affiliate gym.

As soon as I mentioned GPC he turned on a dime and become the ****. Simple. Garry if you don't see the issue with that....? Can't help you man.

Then he was rude when I met him the following year after I joined through a representative instead of going through him. The time after that he was cool to be honest. Had a good chat that day admittedly...though it wasnt without him dropping the whole GPC thing in there one time...I laughed it off.

Then my mate tried to join a year or so later.

One of Australia's best ever lifters at that time. Drug free and wasn't willing to juice up to try and stay with all the GPC guys that had caught him up so decided to switch to PA and try go to IPF worlds.

But no. He spoke with Your mate a few times on the phone trying to get on board. always respectful and was trying to jump through the hoops he wanted to get himself in.

In the end after it all, Wilks still blocked it apparently. Kinda ruined PL for my mate who never competed again.

There will be many stories like this if you cared to look, or cared enough to...care.

That's all I got. I don't give a shit what you think Gerry. Never have really, like you said once before I just enjoy the banter so happy to roll with it.

If you think my opinion is not warranted, that's ok.

dunno,go talk to him if you got a prob. He probably had his reasons for being anti GPC and not shared by me btw,im not involved in inter fed rivalry

Last edited:
So you saying "he was good to me" Is ok, but me saying. "he wasn't that great to me" is not ok.

If you don't see the error in your thinking here....well.

Whatever. I'm hungry.

yeah i see an error crying to everyone else about it,i actually dont like that characteristic very much,its weak.

yeah i see an error crying to everyone else about it,i actually dont like that characteristic very much,its weak.
I'm defending myself after your endless comments - something you're doing also. I'm just being honest about what happened and where my opinion comes from. Same as you, Bro.

Who's crying? Explaining a situation isn't crying. I don't care one iota about any of it these days man. It's in the past.

Wait. Hang on...this must my jealousy of Gerry coming to the fore?

LMAO

dunno,go talk to him if you got a prob. He probably had his reasons for being anti GPC and not shared by me btw,im not involved in inter fed rivalry
Anti drugs man. That's obvious. Lol. But anyone who competed there was burned...

Silly attitude.

I'm defending myself after your endless comments - something you're doing also. I'm just being honest about what happened and where my opinion comes from. Same as you, Bro.

Who's crying? Explaining a situation isn't crying. I don't care one iota about any of it these days man. It's in the past.

Wait. Hang on...this must my jealousy of Gerry coming to the fore?

LMAO

ive asked repeatedly to stop mentioning my name as in regards to this situation,im not involved. I dont have a side. Let the courts sort it out,pronouncing him as guilty just because you dont like the man isnt how the justice system works. I dont like the muck raking by people not connected to powerlifting or to the people involved,it displays a certain idleness. Thank you come again.

Status
Not open for further replies.