• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
go ask him,mr"ive been lifting a long time" mr "no i cant tell you my name" mr"asking questions". Now you may think i measure everyone by lifting capability first and foremost,i most certainly do not. Its their character first and foremost. Have a good evening sir.
You keep coming back to powerlifting being the be all and end all. So fucking short sighted. Not surprising I guess.

Fuck me. Wake up.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

You keep coming back to powerlifting being the be all and end all. So fucking short sighted. Not surprising I guess.

Fuck me. Wake up.

What did i just say in my previous post. I get it,you dont like Wilks. Stop cry please,he thought you sucked so what,you do suck comapred to what hes seen the mans been to multiple IPF worlds and seen World champions in action,im not sure why a guy with a 530 total@105 has such a high opinion of himself lmao. And this double teaming schtick looks wimpy,you guys are one of those types.

Can we have @spartacus back in place of Gerry please ...lol

Lmao,look i understand you guys wanna champion a cause,look like champions in doing so. Im saying perhaps your approach is wrong,in order to be a champ,well directed effort is involved, not gossip. You may proceed with the idle speculation but its not really achieving anything.

Lmao,look i understand you guys wanna champion a cause,look like champions in doing so. Im saying perhaps your approach is wrong,in order to be a champ,well directed effort is involved, not gossip. You may proceed with the idle speculation but its not really achieving anything.

and then we get your approval?
a gerry rating to go along with it?

What did i just say in my previous post. I get it,you dont like Wilks. Stop cry please,he thought you sucked so what,you do suck comapred to what hes seen the mans been to multiple IPF worlds and seen World champions in action,im not sure why a guy with a 530 total@105 has such a high opinion of himself lmao. And this double teaming schtick looks wimpy,you guys are one of those types.
Honestly you are the most delusional person I've come accross. Lol. Fun though

Hehe what a thread. What great memory.
All those blokes where legends. Shame they aren't here anymore. Mackie actually bought a house near here... But I've not been lucky enough to come across him :(
I actually looked at the place when it was for sale also it turned out. Was a nice place. Small world.

Remember this:

. gerry. came to give advice at AusBB,
I think he blocked everyone including me.
He could out lift anyone including @Shrek ; ,
every thread he entered, he managed to wreck.
Surely his account was just a facade,
I can't believe anyone to be such a retard.

RIP gerry.

http://ausbb.com/showthread.php?t=28654&page=2

Yeah I flicked through just now. Beautiful.

bunch of wankers,+stiffy sitting there for 3 days solid voting 950,000 times. Headley=140 kg but could only military press 40 kgs. Useless. Im still here,those guys all died. Tuna s a good lifter but had a massive sook when i outed him,you would of thought a guy who had a 280 dead and 160 odd bench wouldnt really be afraid of anything,but i guess he is lmao.

Last edited:
bro
you could hear my hopes shatter when I read that :(

what hope? You ve made an extended effort to follow me around,attempting to take advantage of the fact that i post under my real identity,you know where i live and know where i work. Im merely pointing out,that its pointless and you have predatory characteristics. I dont wanna know ya.

You have no form apart from ridiculous attempts at point scoring,revealing yourself as an idiot and no cred. Noone cares.

Credit where credit is due. Geri takes social rejection pretty well. It's as if he's had a lot of practice lol.

Credit where credit is due. Geri takes social rejection pretty well. It's as if he's had a lot of practice lol.

Really? arent you the guy who doesnt have no Mrs in ur 40s or 50s or something? im happy unlike you and you ve got it around the wrong way,its you mentioning me and trying to be all buddy buddy and when that failed cos i see you aint all there,you go the cable guy route and start harrassing lmao. Pathetic how you drag up a 6 year old post with a bunch of no names who wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire,they aint ur mates. Reality is you should make the attempt to be more credible. One last hurrah or some shit would be a start.homo.

Last edited:
Really? arent you the guy who doesnt have no Mrs in ur 40s or 50s or something? im happy unlike you and you ve got it around the wrong way,its you mentioning me and trying to be all buddy buddy and when that failed cos i see you aint all there,you go the cable guy route and start harrassing lmao. Pathetic how you drag up a 6 year old post with a bunch of no names who wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire,they aint ur mates. Reality is you should make the attempt to be more credible. One last hurrah or some shit would be a start.homo.

Last edited by bannedgerry; Today at ... - I'll show them he says :D

Geri please. The normal people are trying to enjoy their Saturday arvo!

Last edited by bannedgerry; Today at ... - I'll show them he says :D

Geri please. The normal people are trying to enjoy their Saturday arvo!

that makes no sense to me,and you arent normal. You re some bored middle aged lonely guy who likes muck racking and snooping on people. You also have told far too many lies to be regarded as a trustworthy character. People like that may or may not have a veneer of popularity but it wears off when people start comparing notes. I dont tolerate you and say so which you have a constant cry about. No form.no cred.

Status
Not open for further replies.