• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah go check. Perhaps calling where he trains. I dont rate ur chances of getting past the receptionist.

StiFfy-HeLLO THere THis IS sTIffY fRom AUSbb.cOM,Im CAllINg tO asK aBout RobERT WilkS finANCIAl sTatus.

You're the one claiming.

You said you let him know. Were you seeking brownie points?

im honest man. This is why i keep to myself generally,i can honestly say i dont know shet if someone comes knocking asking this or that. Yes i do know a few people thru various things but i dont get into their business,i dont see the need to. Why do u see the need to stick ur nose into another mans affairs?

Last edited:
im honest man. This is why i keep to myself generally,i can honestly say i dont know shet if someone comes knocking asking this or that. Yes i do know a few people thru various things but i dont get into their business,i dont see the need to.
But you ran to Wilks against sparty?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Ran? No i was seeking clarification and at that time i think i had contact with Robert and was friendly,over email mind, so asked him what this Chris Lewis was about.
Actually a fair response. Pay that.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

yeah and i encourage you to do the same instead of asking someone aka me whos not involved directly. Im just also saying you obviously got nothing much happening to get so involved in someone elses business. thats not a trustworthy thing btw.

Just seeking clarification on your claims.

Yes, you made a claim, so naturally I sought clarification from the person making the claim.
yeah you did,i have to repeat myself over and over and over again. I encourage you to seek validity from other sources who are closer to him,the best being Robert himself,straight from the horses mouth. You dont operate that way,so therefore i take the piss out of you for not being straight up. Get how i operate? Also im saying you probably wont get anywhere as ur line of questioning is too personal,if i was you id expect that.

Last edited:
yeah you did,i have to repeat myself over and over and over again. I encourage you to seek validity from other sources who are closer to him,the best being Robert himself,straight from the horses mouth. You dont operate that way,so therefore i take the piss out of you for not being straight up. Get how i operate?

Yes Gerry, we certainly understand how you "operate".

And you're the one making unsubstantiated claims.

Yes Gerry, we certainly understand how you "operate".

And you're the one making unsubstantiated claims.

which you may "substantiate" by being a nosey prick and making a fool of yourself. Or you can like do something that will bring you a certain sense of fulfillment like say..ummmm let me think....oh i got it...lift weights,and not get so emotionally involved. xx. Try lifting,good fun bro.

Last edited:
which you may "substantiate" by being a nosey prick and making a fool of yourself. Or you can like do something that will bring you a certain sense of fulfillment like say..ummmm let me think....oh i got it...lift weights,and not get so emotionally involved. xx.

Been lifting ALOT longer than you.

And not "operating" like you or making unsubstantiated claims either.

Been lifting ALOT longer than you.

And not "operating" like you or making unsubstantiated claims either.

How many powerlifting meets have you done,how many regional national and international titles have you won btw? Yeah i admit im actually still quite novice in terms of years lifting but you see what ive achieved in a short-ish span of time. Similar kinda thing,i cut out the bullshit,your full of it. Dont rate ya.

How many powerlifting meets have you done,how many regional national and international titles have you won btw? Yeah i admit im actually still quite novice in terms of years lifting but you see what ive achieved in a short-ish span of time. Similar kinda thing,i cut out the bullshit,your full of it. Dont rate ya.

You made a claim that Robert Wilks is wealthy. I asked if he is and how do you know this.

You made a claim that Robert Wilks is wealthy. I asked if he is and how do you know this.

go ask him,mr"ive been lifting a long time" mr "no i cant tell you my name" mr"asking questions". Now you may think i measure everyone by lifting capability first and foremost,i most certainly do not. Its their character first and foremost. Have a good evening sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.