• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yep, University of Queensland Union were doing that too. Talk about a blinkered view.

No fucking way would I walk into that dump or support it.

So they are addressing inequality by promoting inequality, only to complete moron would this make sense.

So women what to be treated equal to men?? Get on the shovel and start digging trenches then.

This shit is what it turning the world to crap.

"we want to be treated the same only differently "

i have noticed that they haven't said what charity the 18% goes to only that it goes toward charity

i have noticed that they haven't said what charity the 18% goes to only that it goes toward charity

They did say, there is a big photo of the sign right at the beginning of the article, impossible to miss, well impossible for 99.99% of the population I guess, some still manage to miss the most obvious thing in the article.

Last edited:

They claim they were giving it to an aboriginal womens shelter
Imagine if it was the other way round, there would be an outrage
I would charge extra for lesbian vegans

If you are dumb enough to go into a vegan cafe, then you get what you gets.

On the other hand, if you went in there, cos every other cafe in town was closed due to a zombie apocalypse, you could just order your coffee then tell them you identify as a woman, so tell the hipster to get out of my seat and take the % off............... you phaggot hipster vegan feminazi walking ad for condom use. Or maybe keep that last bit to yourself and give them a tight lipped smile.

ffe5230fad1c4aaca8084549c96dfed8.jpg

They claim they were giving it to an aboriginal womens shelter
Imagine if it was the other way round, there would be an outrage
I would charge extra for lesbian vegans
Darkoz, I was sure that you would have known this already so I'm a little bit disappointed.

All vegans are lesbians.

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

I'm sure they're grateful to you for giving them the free advertising they're obviously seeking. Well done, you numpty.

The she-elephant not being mentioned is Fernwood Fitness Gyms.

Why worry about some little vegan lesbian cafe which is getting free national advertising by its stupid little provocative signs, when we have had to put up with bloody Fernwood women-only (no males allowed) gyms in shopping centres all over the country - and have for more than twenty years?

I used to be pro-feminist - and also an admirer of Lisa Curry (who then became the face of Fernwood, in its early days) - but every time I go past one of these places, my Male Chauvinist Pig soul is vindicated again.

Last edited: