• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
What I found amusing was [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION] agreeing with Grunta. Like Shrek and Grunta are kindred spirits in their quest for Pussy :D

Yeah its funny that you claim to be this and that but cant summon up the guts to post a picture lol. Why? Also Uncle Slimey you are the type to corner pretty teenage nieces at family gatherings. Face it Grunty,you re not trusted.

Wow, one sad sheep abusing fuk.
it really takes a lock down to realise where you’re locked in
Face it loser, you’re bottom of the barrel scum
Throwing accusations, making excuses for your arrests and giving life tipS on a bb site
wake up time, you’re on the bottom of the pecking order and I am on the top of it, gives me comfort knowing I have the means to make the choice on how your shitty life turns out

Nothing wrong with looking good
better be ready and not need it rather than need it and not be ready

Yes! everybody has different motivation which are derived from their personal goals and achievements. One could be totally different in terms of having motivation of cash or the fame, but it not goes same with all. There might be a guy with a motivation of just starting an exercise or do some X amount of sets. So it depends upon the personal thinking and how hard one could push oneself.