• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
[h=2]BODYBUILDER BOSTON LOYD RELEASED A SHOCKING RAW VIDEO SHOWING HIMSELF INJECTING STEROIDS AND SYNTHOL, AND HIS FRIDGE FULL OF DRUGS![/h]

Not sure why it's shocking. Nothing much there not done in every doctors surgery and hospital every day.

I did wince a bit as I don't like needles. Gaaaaah. Freaks me out.

I do realise that an air bubble (a large enough air bubble) left in the syringe, is not the same as leaving air within the syringe yet outside the main drug. Either way, I would deliberately go for bit of waste, which is the exact opposite of what Boston likes to do, in not wasting any of it. By "wasting" as he would call it, you'd have the oil trickle down the needle, both lubricating it before it's injected, and insuring that you have no air bubbles within the drug.

My dad was the man who used to do all the injecting for ill people back home, and I used to see him prepare the glass syringe (by first boiling it) as back then there weren't the disposables of today's era. Even the needle was boiled. That thing must have been so blunt at its tip it's not funny, and we're talking a 21 inch fat gauge here. I see Boston is heating things up as he must, to allow for clear and continuous passage thorough what is considered a very tiny gauge needle (probably a 25 inch gauge), where although you'll feel zero pain, you'll have the needle inserted inside of your muscle forever due to its small size and the large particle that is the oil trying to push through.

Not sure, but Boston must be in Mexico yes? Otherwise he'd be arrested if in the USA for illegal possession. I stand to be corrected here.

That would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad and stupid

Like you've never been in a Bathroom with another dude, with both of you with your pants down taking turns at getting a prick in the bum! :D

Like Boston's t-shirt "100% natty". lol

He does look to be making a bit of money out of this caper. But the long term side effects and possible bad example it sets is a concern.

Like you've never been in a Bathroom with another dude, with both of you with your pants down taking turns at getting a prick in the bum! :D

Like Boston's t-shirt "100% natty". lol

He does look to be making a bit of money out of this caper. But the long term side effects and possible bad example it sets is a concern.

It's a huge concern.
The concept he shows his body is mind blowing.

If he's not in Mehico, as I believe he is not, why aren't the Feds onto him?