• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Jungnaut

YOLO Kunce
I've noticed lately my little pinky toe is starting to curl up like a shrimp and its not straightening out on its own accord. This affects my stability because it feels like I a walking with 4 toes instead of 5 and it hurts due to it rubbing against the toe next to it. Has anyone found a way to fix this that doesn't involve surgery? I've just ordered a pair of silicon toe straighteners from the Bay for $1, man I hope that does the trick.

Maybe... I am not into footsies so much however, but last night out they started to really hurt even with a short stroll to a city bar from Northbridge side in my converse (no heels in converse). I'm keen to try them toe straighteners out to see if it'll add a few pounds to my squat

Have you tried any kind of foot flattening exercise - like perhaps front-squatting barefoot (or in open-toe sandals)?

Just a suggestion - I don't really know ...

Also, if you can manage to spend more time not wearing shoes (& socks) this might help a bit ...

You may not be in to footsies but it would appear your boyfriend is

61ceee36ea01cff12b239158d7e441fd.jpg