• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Does anyone give Aust a chance of making final?

Currently no to be honest - I think New Zealand, England and South Africa will still be the power players this year - I think bringing someone like Giteau in could make a huge impact in a positive way i.e giving them a chance to make the final - or it could back-flip and be a huge fail.

I am surprised guys like Cooper and Genia are in the squad and guys like Lealilifano and White (possibly due to going to France) have missed out - Cooper is honestly the most over-rated rugby union player to ever wear the Wallabies jersey and even though Genia does have moments he is slightly over the hill I feel - but I guess they have selected him on experience. Lealilifano and White though would of made a much bigger impact.

Also where do they play Pocock? He has dominated this year as an aussie 7 - you can not leave him out of the side - I am guessing they will stick him at 6.

Even though I am a kiwi and england fan (family reasons) I just can't see either one of these sides not winning the World Cup this year - the All Blacks are at the end of an era at the end of the world cup with the best captain they have ever had and possibly the best rugby union captain of all time and a number of other guys who again are arguably the best of all time in their positions - moving on....

Aus will need to somehow go another level and then another level again after that to be a chance...

yes, I cant see Aust making semis.

I hope someone new wins outside Aust, NZ, South Africa and England.

However, this is unlikely.