• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you support Gay Marriage?

• Total voters
Carlton in hot water for stating they are "committed to diversity" but "don't want to campaign in this debate"

What the fuck is wrong with people?

Bomb threat at AFL headquarters a day after announcing it's support for gay marriage.

Now, call me a cynic but some militant yes campaigner might see such a thing as a way to discredit the opposition. There is every chance it was made by a no voting nutter as well but as I said, I am a cynic.

Also, companies announcing support for gay marriage is just a hunt for publicity and profiteering.

Look at how carlton football club is being treated in clickbait headlines yet reading the actual statement proves contrary to the rhetoric.

Have sitting western sydney/northern melbourne MP's embraced the yes vote? I actually don't care to look but I do wonder if offending the religious/cultural no's in those areas is worth more votes than appeasing a subset of a subset of the population.

This whole thing is politics at it's absolute worst and a fucking disgrace that it is taking up so much space in the media and political arena when there are actual real issues to be dealt with.

Last edited:
Bomb threat at AFL headquarters a day after announcing it's support for gay marriage.

Now, call me a cynic but some militant yes campaigner might see such a thing as a way to discredit the opposition. There is every chance it was made by a no voting nutter as well but as I said, I am a cynic.

Also, companies announcing support for gay marriage is just a hunt for publicity and profiteering.

Look at how carlton football club is being treated in clickbait headlines yet reading the actual statement proves contrary to the rhetoric.

Have sitting western sydney/northern melbourne MP's embraced the yes vote? I actually don't care to look but I do wonder if offending the religious/cultural no's in those areas is worth more votes than appeasing a subset of a subset of the population.

This whole thing is politics at it's absolute worst and a fucking disgrace that it is taking up so much space in the media and political arena when there are actual real issues to be dealt with.
I too am a cynic, screams like a false flag threat by the yes vote to me.

So its pretty clear that its OK to voice you opinion and have your say if you support gay marriage but not the other way around.........what a load of SHIT!!!!!!

[MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION] as Ausbb's most prominent Homosexual do you denounce the "Liverpool kiss" on Tony Wabbit as abhorrent?

[MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION] as Ausbb's most prominent Homosexual do you denounce the "Liverpool kiss" on Tony Wabbit as abhorrent?
Lol. You wish I was gay don't you. Grow up you pleb.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Lol. You wish I was gay don't you. Grow up you pleb.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Lol. Welcome back kunce. Don't take it seriously. [MENTION=3627]Goosey[/MENTION] likes to call it a Boxing Ring. I think it's more like One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest!

Can I vote online? I don't need to be in Au in person do I?
I will still be away and just want to make sure I get my vote in.

voting NO btw kune

Can I vote online? I don't need to be in Au in person do I?
I will still be away and just want to make sure I get my vote in.

voting NO btw kune

I heard an ABS dude say you can vote online, but you'll have to contact the ABS.

You can also get an authorized person to vote for you.