• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

2014 Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix

They are talking on the radio saying you didn't even need ear plugs there. Lol. What the fuck. You could conduct a normal conversation.

Yeah, was that pathetic Bazza, not even the pit crew were wearing muffs. Havent missed a Melb GP1 yet, but was unimpressed this year, they have to sort that out for next year.
And those ugly looking nose cones, WTF?, they gotta go too.

Did any babes taste your fury at the f1 @Grunta ;

No, mate, we weaseled our way into the Torque Bar and the Paddock Club but only old crackers there, was that mature type of crowd in there and all the stunners were either with famous or mega rich kunce, didnt stand a chance in there.
Then we wormed our way into ther johny Walker tent, host girls were stunners, but was a cockfest, toooooooooo many blokes.
Previous years we were part of the furniture at the Monster Energy truck/enclosure, that was insane, hands down best place to be at the GP, more people standing around that compound drooling to get in than watching the cars.

Havent missed a Melb GP1 yet

Nice, grandstand or general? What's your favourite turn to watch from? Just trying to work out if there's any other spots worth checking out.

I've been in the Schumaher stand (I thhnk that's what it was called) which is between turns 15 and 16.
Also the Jones, Fangio and Brabham stands. Fangio was probably the best, don't see the cars for long but the pits is right there and the super screen isn't far away.
A mate has been in the World Champion stand (outside of turn 4 and reckon it's pretty good)

General admission I've watched from the inside of turn 6 mostly, plus just walked around to turn 12.

Nice, grandstand or general? What's your favourite turn to watch from? Just trying to work out if there's any other spots worth checking out.

I've been in the Schumaher stand (I thhnk that's what it was called) which is between turns 15 and 16.
Also the Jones, Fangio and Brabham stands. Fangio was probably the best, don't see the cars for long but the pits is right there and the super screen isn't far away.
A mate has been in the World Champion stand (outside of turn 4 and reckon it's pretty good)

General admission I've watched from the inside of turn 6 mostly, plus just walked around to turn 12.

I used to go grand stand, i liked the schumaher stand as you could see them come out of t15 into 16 and down the straight, but have been to most except the Claredon St end.
Then i changed job and my company is a sponsor and supplied to the AGP, so been going cooporate since 2005, they give me a vehicle pass (all gates except Gate 1) and access to all areas pass (excluding pits, quantas club, paddock club and Media area) but with a few drinks under the belt and confidence I bluff my way into them regurarly, just need a reason to be there, so we tried them all as I flog the golf kart from people who actually need it and go around like a serial pain in the arse.
Last 4 years been hanging in the Monster Energy truck/compound, that is hands down the best place to be, like a night club at the track, I missed it this year, Monster pulled promotions out of AU and moved to europe, kunce, i miss those hot chicks, not sure if they miss me though.