• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Redneck Central

Looks like a Steyr Elite.
Very expensive, very accurate, very well made and very, very nice.

CZ527 Favorite fox and dog buster. I was afer the cheap Norinco copy of this but nothing beats the original. Very light free ranging rifle and 1/2 MOA out of the box.

0a4136292a32d682d6f2f37dbc96b497_zps8e086295.jpg

Last edited:
Pump action rifles are legal in aus? Or only pump/lever action shotties that are banned?

Anyway. I have one of these in my car:
opplanet-crkt-fire-spark-tactical-assisted-folding-knife-black-oxide-blade-1050k.jpg

Use to be in the army for 7 years, i really need to get my rifle and pistol license.

Pump action rifles are legal in aus? Or only pump/lever action shotties that are banned?

Anyway. I have one of these in my car:
opplanet-crkt-fire-spark-tactical-assisted-folding-knife-black-oxide-blade-1050k.jpg

Use to be in the army for 7 years, i really need to get my rifle and pistol license.

Depends on the state. WA and I think Qld allow pump action and self loading shotguns on category C license for competition use and most states allow them for primary production.

Pump or lever action rifles are allowed everywhere unless the police commissioner of that state thinks they look "too scary". In WA we are not allowed to have a Remington 7615 because it can accept magazines from an Armalite which makes it look too scary despite the magazine not changing the rifles function in any way.

One handed opening knives like the spiderco and possibly the one you carry are now considered an offensive weapon in many states and customs won't let them into the country anymore.

Happiness
200 fresh 357 magnum straight off the press
Starline brass, 150gr swc, 6.3gr AP70
Will be gone in minutes.

bb72d2b87b7bf27c69221089de2e98bb_zpsc7de451c.jpg

I have a spyderco james kewting chinook 3 knife, lethal blade. Probably the best folder knife in the world

Last edited:
Are they topscore projectiles? How long ago did you buy your AP70? I haven't been able to find it since I bought my dillon about a year ago now. Im using AS30n for 38 super and winchester powders for 9mm.

Here are the results of my reloading session.

Finished up 2 packs of HRBC projectiles in 9mm. Shot 150 at the range this morning to test.

Now to drop test them all. :(

I bought two big bottles of AP70 early last year when I learned about the machine at ADI breaking down. My normal charge for 9 x 19, 38 super and 38 special is 4.5gr of AP70 and it's smoky as hell out of a 4 inch revolver barrel, but good in autos and 5 inch revolvers. 357 gets a dose of 6.3 grains and makes about 180 Power Factor. I only use westcasting coated projectiles that I buy by the crate. 150gr swc for 38/357 and 125gr cn for 9x19 and 38 super.

no I don't do 38 super in auto as I don't shoot open division (38 super not recognised as major power factor in standard auto division and can only shoot minor in production auto). The open boys use green dot, AS30 etc...and make a lot of noise.

Toying around with the idea of shooting major in standard division with 357sig but cant decide what pistol to buy. Much easier for me just to hang around production division in 9 x 19mm with the tanfoglio but a genuine SIG SAUER in 357sig would carry good snob value. Shot a sig in the US recently on a range binge and loved it almost as much as shooting the AR-15.