• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Redneck Central

Beat this;

feb9cc221c7b4e2fee6770c1520c54e0_zps1a989e96.jpg

lol nice.

I get my red neck on occasionally and go deer hunting or pig shooting up north.

I started pistol shooting last year, it's heaps of fun. Got a shadow and a trojan so far. Want a 627 in 38 super when funds allow. I need to upgrade my shed first.

lol nice.

I get my red neck on occasionally and go deer hunting or pig shooting up north.

I started pistol shooting last year, it's heaps of fun. Got a shadow and a trojan so far. Want a 627 in 38 super when funds allow. I need to upgrade my shed first.

That's a 627 in my Avatar - actually the wife's one which sometimes she lets me use. It's a continual nightmare with light striking since I put in the spring kit and they just don't feel as good as the old smiths. Love my old model 10.

I'm guessing you shoot IPSC or prac pistol?

My favourite Red Neck toy, my Remington 700SPS tactical 308 Sniper rifle, Leupold Sniper scope, custom tuned, floated and bedded, with 308 Balistic Tip Handloads……..this does not miss:p

And YES that is 5 shots on that target @ 100 metres……Like I said it will not miss, now waiting for the Zombie Apocalypse:p, the hardest thing will be pretending I am not excited when the Apocalypse comes:p

And here is my fox/rabbit/roo gun had this one for decades and still love it.

Ruger .222, custom epoxi bedded, free floated and custom vented barrel, with a Tasco 4-16 scope. Used with 55 grain Ballistic tip hand loads.

Performs extremely well for a cheap production rifle three shots there at 100 meters, will hit a cigarette packet at 200 meters 4 out of 5 times in the right hands:

Three shots there as well:)

Wasn't concentrating here:p

Last edited:
And here is my fox/rabbit/roo gun had this one for decades and still love it.

Ruger .222, custom epoxi bedded, free floated and custom vented barrel, with a Tasco 4-16 scope. Used with 55 grain Ballistic tip hand loads.

Performs extremely well for a cheap production rifle three shots there at 100 meters, will hit a cigarette packet at 200 meters 4 out of 5 times in the right hands:

Three shots there as well:)

Wasn't concentrating here:p

That's a classic boat paddle. Always have liked Rugers for bush work as they are sturdy and you don't cry if they get scratched. Sturdy extractor that never fails to pull out the shittiest most beat up brass.

I have a more recent model M77 synthetic stock 308 with bushnell glass that is my best friend in the bush. Unmodified and capable of 1MOA with the right loads. Funny thing is the best results were had with some funky deep seated projectiles designed for a lever gun. I get sick of people shit canning Rugers for not being accurate. One minute of dog is all you need anyway.

That's a classic boat paddle. Always have liked Rugers for bush work as they are sturdy and you don't cry if they get scratched. Sturdy extractor that never fails to pull out the shittiest most beat up brass.

I have a more recent model M77 synthetic stock 308 with bushnell glass that is my best friend in the bush. Unmodified and capable of 1MOA with the right loads. Funny thing is the best results were had with some funky deep seated projectiles designed for a lever gun. I get sick of people shit canning Rugers for not being accurate. One minute of dog is all you need anyway.

Yep bought it when they first came out cost $680. One of the most under rated rifles out there. Was getting about MOA out of the box, then payed a gun smith to epoxy bed the action and float the barrel, aprons $150 back in the day. He was trying to talk me out of it as he considered it a waste of time, worked up some hand loads and it is one of the most reliable and accurate rifle I have ever owned and my first choice when I head into the bush.

Scope is only considered a cheapie as well.

The three of us have always been best friends. Smith & Wesson & Me.

Just changed out the springs with a wolf spring kit in this classic Model 19 Combat Magnum. It's older than me. A bit of an heirloom but still loves a day out.

cb78e4728541fc5f6a8acbb12f175664_zps69e70663.jpg

22-250 is a hoot of a round. I had one many years ago in another all weather ruger and it was a pink mist maker. It just vaporized roo heads.

Last edited: