• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Dunno, thought she was legit at first but the behaviour got really wierd esp some PM's. LOL

Did I miss something? Has the MOTM thing been sent to the trash can, or is it still going?

there seemed to be no interest in it so for the time being it has been scrapped

Well in that case I am unofficially bestowing the August Member of the Month award to the following joint recipients...........................(drum roll)............................JDizzle, Ceffo and Gareer. For repeatedly outstanding contribution to the visual enhancement of the forum. Great work fellas!

Haha gareer has now been taken under the wing of mighty ceffo and Jdizzle
Posted via Mobile Device

going to summer festivals in an overly bright singlet w/ metro shorts. - tick
Spends way too much time out late going for girls - tick

love it :p

No ones said anything about this in a while...but I'm fairly sure Scott (sticky) should be a member of the month. He's doing some amazing lifting + offers some great encouragement!

Definitely deserves it.

He got my vote in July. He's a champeen.

He's a nice guy, maybe too nice I think, if you know what I mean. I wouldn't be surprised if he's got a few skeletons in the closet. He probably parks in disabled parking spots the bastard. Shiiiiiiiiit, I'm sure he does. Wish I never voted for him now. What other kind of bastard-like behaviour does he get up to?

Last edited:
I've got video evidence wannabe Dave. He cut off an 90 year old disabled man, took his park and then abused the guy and went right on shopping. Just terrible.

I bet in school he used to kick away other kids tennis balls if they rolled into his area.

LOL, funny kents!

Thanks for your kind words though........... I think :D
Posted via Mobile Device