• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Roosters appear to have gotten through the game without an injury. Good news.
Now for the hard part.
To survive a night out on the piss!!

Do you expect the Broncos and Cowboys to be as dominate as the Roosters were?

Would the NRL's superiority be due to the greater competition here, forcing NRL players to be just that little bit better in all facets of the game.

I remember 20 years ago, channel 9 commentators saying that the English League players don't hit as hard. I assume that is due to more moisture on playing surfaces making it harder to get traction to drive in with???

Last edited:
Interesting as the poms are in round 3, we are still in trial mode. Not sure how serious each team takes it. The Cowboys would want to win more than anyone I reckon.
As for the hits, Adrian Morley, Sam Burgess and James Graham may have something to say about the English not hitting as hard. They are exceptional players tho, probably way above the rest of them pasty Brits!

Hey hey we're the Broncos, and we're not horsing around!

42-12 :D

Love watching a Wayne Bennett team strangulate the opposition with great defence!

Yeah I watched that last night. Galloway roughed Tamou up in the tackle so Tamou gave him a slap then two came at him and the one not expected to threw the punch.

Aussies play Argentina at 1.37pm in the 7s Cup quarter final. Should be good. We just smashed England. Quade Cooper going well

[emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2]
cb4061a7bcf2c9dbc6be4aa863a38484.jpg