• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Could it be a result of the late switch to go professional? Maybe they missed the boat?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

The ARU from what it seems were the least prepared/had the worst plan of action (if they had a plan) moving into the professional game - it took them 12 years to develop a 3rd tier comp - which they only let run for a single season - and now they are only just launching it again....

We have done well though with the natural talent we have.

[YOUTUBE]o7GWGHTkMlM[/YOUTUBE]

not bad for school boys! And also a pretty good offload in the situation

Hey Taurus, that's not an offload mate, that's a pass.

The tackle was after the pass when the lad had relaxed....A good solid hit all the same.

[YOUTUBE]o7GWGHTkMlM[/YOUTUBE]

not bad for school boys! And also a pretty good offload in the situation

Yea I have seen this - love the sound haha

And mate come on what would a 1st/2nd grade player know about offload V passing - come on mate pick up your game haha ;)

Yellow card

Nah, he was committed to the hit. If he'd thrown a dummy and sliced thru, he'd be at fault for pulling out of the tackle. Good hit I say.
[MENTION=14535]Breadcooker[/MENTION]; if I was the guy getting creamed, I'd claim an offload! At first viewing that's what I thought it was, but he did get rid of it before the contact. My brain is slower now & I do get confused. Too many concussions lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If his name was dan carter it would of been a straight red lol

The tackler or the attacker? Lol
Will be interesting to see how many more years Carter has in him.
I think he's (and drew mitchell) the only reason my wife watches rugby, now I've hung up the boots. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk