• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Moses. Why?

They sorely missed Cleary and Jerome.

They were flat and disjointed.

Horrible.

Qld we’re ok, NSW should be embarrassed.

Rugby League & Rugby Union discussions.

Getting flogged by The Tigers is embarrassing. Had it been The Storm or Bunnies, fair enough, but flogged by the hapless Tigers. [emoji1751]

Walters, what say you?
Fox Sports may take you back.
Won’t hurt to ask.

Wouldn't say flogged. But they are running over them at the end.

It's the Broncos. They are trash too.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Tigers went alright.
Their defence still isn’t where it needs to be.

Watch Tigerland on Fox 7.30 tonight.

How fucked is this

5f19b1b125feabdb82e8d7beca12aa4a.jpg

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/na...n/news-story/8841ace310f5d1e963b16d3a78daffbb

Both teenagers had been on bail with curfew conditions from previous alleged offending connected to property crime and violence. Investigators took a third youth into custody on Monday afternoon.

Rugby League & Rugby Union discussions.

Seems Cameron Smith wasn’t as good as everyone makes out.

The Storm are are much better team without him.
I think he blunted a lot of their attack. While he was crafty and a bit of a grub, The Storm flow much better without him there and are just about to break the longest winning streak. It’s no coincidence without Smith.

Seems Cameron Smith wasn’t as good as everyone makes out.

The Storm are are much better team without him.
I think he blunted a lot of their attack. While he was crafty and a bit of a grub, The Storm flow much better without him there and are just about to break the longest winning streak. It’s no coincidence without Smith.
Equal the longest streak or break it.

Too bad Titans are shit.

Equal the longest streak or break it.

Too bad Titans are shit.

Melbourne have equalled the longest winning streak in first grade rugby league history, defeating Gold Coast 34-20 to claim their 19th straight NRL victory.

Wow, expected a closer game tonight.

Let’s hope Penrith can halt The Storm if they can get over the Bunnies first.

Wow, expected a closer game tonight.

Let’s hope Penrith can halt The Storm if they can get over the Bunnies first.
Lol

Penrith win tomorrow.
Parra win.
Roosters win.

Next week, Rabbits win. Manly win.
The following week Storm beat Rabbits and The Riff demolish Manly.

GF Storm beat Penrith.

There ya go, no reason to watch another game.

Only way this doesn't happen is if a ref gets a pre game Tap on the shoulder like the 1980's match between Magpies and Tigers where the ARL suggested to referee Giles O'Donnell that it "would be better if Balmain with this mate, much better'.

O'Donnel tells them to go fuck themselves, calls it straight. Magpies win. O'Donnel never reffed another club again.

How do I know?

Let's just say that said referee is still fucking filthy about it.

Lol

Penrith win tomorrow.
Parra win.
Roosters win.

Next week, Rabbits win. Manly win.
The following week Storm beat Rabbits and The Riff demolish Manly.

GF Storm beat Penrith.

There ya go, no reason to watch another game.

Say again [emoji1786]