• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I hope they are ashamed for losing this one.
Again our halves didn't take charge when it counted. Same ol same ol.

Anyone betting on State of Origin 3 yet?

Bloke from Ubet said last night, that Qld were $1.75 and NSW $2.20 before Thurston withdrawal. After Thurston withdrawal every bet was on NSW with NSW $1.80 and Qld $2.00 by Evening.

They reckon Thurston is the next Immortal. He inspires Teammates by the way he takes it to the Line and repeatedly gets smashed doing so. He puts his Body and Brain on the line for the Team.

They say the Qld Players don't like playing with Daley Cherry Evans coz he is the opposite to Thurston. DCE likes to run wide putting everyone out of position. They say it freaks the Players out :D

Anyone betting on State of Origin 3 yet?

Bloke from Ubet said last night, that Qld were $1.75 and NSW $2.20 before Thurston withdrawal. After Thurston withdrawal every bet was on NSW with NSW $1.80 and Qld $2.00 by Evening.

Ill have to check my Sportsbet account. I think I put money on Qld right after NSW won't the first game.

I wanna see what conspiracies Timeah comes up with if NSW lose. Cronk may have sucked off the ref?

Just having a laugh timeah.

hahaha.

i realise the likely hood of a conspiracy is literally 0%. but its fun to harp on for a good bite here and there.

The Hayne Plane lost it for NSW. QLD didnt win it.

hahaha.

i realise the likely hood of a conspiracy is literally 0%. but its fun to harp on for a good bite here and there.

Bob Fulton who has been an "Adviser" to the NSW Team for a long time said two things stand out. Firstly, they steered from the Game Plan second half by taking it wide early and not bashing it up the middle first (you can't go wide without going forward first) and secondly, they messed up Fifita's time on the Park.

hahaha.

Hayne had a dream. Around the back flick pass origin hero. Didnt pan out like the other dreams.

Hayne had a dream. Around the back flick pass origin hero. Didnt pan out like the other dreams.
Haha. He is such a ****.

Stick to the plan 100% in game 3 and they probably win comfortably NSW.

Atleast thats how it "should" play out.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Two things that stood out to me from the game. NSW dominated but couldn't score points and it took QLD a lot of opportunities to get the points they needed.

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

No killer instinct... none

Tommy Raudonikis says that Mitchell Pearce cracks under pressure. Bozo Fulton reckons the NSW Halves are to blame for spreading it wide in the second half without going forward.

You are occasionally right! :p

*without the melbourne big guns.

Haha.

Roosters really should have an easy day at the office today.

Pretenders?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Halves didn't take control...we have no other halves so we will continue to lose more than we win.

Rugby League & Rugby Union discussions.

On NRL360. "Daley comfortable with performance".

WTF?
Worse than Griffin.

He should be pissed off and he should be expressing it. How could you be comfortable losing the un-losable game?