• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yeah, very good game. The Aussie bowlers stuck to their guns.
Bring on the Windies on Sunday.

I got freebies to the 20/20 tmrw at SCG. First time for a 20/20.

SCHWEET.

- Couldn't find a cricket smiley..

20/20 is proving to be an awesome game.Especially when you have Tate bowling so fast and Nannes not far behind him.throw in Harris and you have a truly awesome lightning quick attack.
Seriously though,Australia could have 2 teams in the world comps now and still kick arse.If everyone was fit, 3 teams no worries.

Shrek!!Give us a report mo fo!!
I just saw the scores.18 ball 50 for Warner,67 from 29 in the end including 7 sixes and five fours.That is 62 without even having to run.
How was the atmos????!!

Awesome. I was pissed off that the Windies batted first coz I knew it would not last the full 20 overs. Warner sure is a powerful son ' bitch

Edit: Forgot to mention that Greg Blewett and the Fox Sport reporter Luke (forgot surname) were the hosts in our corporate box. Cool

Just bumping this thread up, tonights game should be good, Australia vs Sri Lanka 20/20 in perth. Sucks how theres no 'express' bowler for the aussies as its always exciting to watch in twenty20 format. No Lee or Tait.

Yeah thats true, its good once in a while, things like champions league and IPL im not a real big fan of.

Although how good was this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MrokIEIvs8]YouTube - MAN OF THE MATCH 23 / FINAL -Brett Lee[/ame]

fellas, whats with the hate associated to clarke? I actually like his batting style and the way he goes about his stuff. Thats justs me lol.

What we need is brett lee, seriously, todays game no one bowled a well executed yorker. Lee has a exceptional yorker in the death and in general.

It is pointless bringing Lee in. Australia needs to find someone younger who can do the job not rely on ageing injury prone bowlers.

Clarke is a nice fella and a very good test match Cricketer and will be test captain soon enough. Clarke cannot play 1 day cricket, he cannot score quick enough an does not have the ability to improvise.
No hate on Clarke just hate the selectors for picking him.

Shrek you have a point. The point i mostly agree on is the selectors part. They have made some woeful selections as well. One you could bring to mind, is when they didn't pick hauritz for one of the ashes test match when the pitch was one of if not the most spin friendly.

Dave - its no way pointless, they obviously believed in him giving him another contract at the start of the season, why not give him a chance to play. One thing i could think of for not picking him is that, his not trying to push it yet, slowly ramping up his pace, he was only bowling in the 130's during his recent game, obviously not bowling at 100% pace.

Yes you guys prob figured im bias towards brett lee, which is because his been my favourite player/hero/someone i look up to, since i was 8 yrs old lol, but cmon what other bowler can bowl as well as him with experience other than shaun tait who is injured.

Wow from 8 years old. I remember when he was the new kid on the block, shit I am getting old. They should never have given him a contract (sorry) let him play out in domestic cricket.